Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What annoys me about referees is........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What annoys me about referees is........

What annoys me about referees.

When one team gets caught out up the other end of the pitch and the counter attack is on for the opposition, they try to break quickly obviously to exploit the opposing team being out of position(caught up field)etc, but a lot of time one of the players of the opposing team will commit a cynical foul so his team mates get sufficient time to funnel back into position and the referee obliges them more often than not, because when he commits the blatant cynical foul the referee will not allow the opposition player to take a quick free kick he wants him to play to the whistle mean time the team that was caught out of position have had sufficient time to re group and get back into position.

Man, That is bull****!

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    What annoys me about referees.

When one team gets caught out up the other end of the pitch and the counter attack is on for the opposition, they try to break quickly obviously to exploit the opposing team being out of position(caught up field)etc, but a lot of time one of the players of the opposing team will commit a cynical foul so his team mates get sufficient time to funnel back into position and the referee obliges them more often than not, because when he commits the blatant cynical foul the referee will not allow the opposition player to take a quick free kick he wants him to play to the whistle mean time the team that was caught out of position have had sufficient time to re group and get back into position.

Man, That is bull****!
    You want to try and support a team in the unibond league. Someone has to be stabbed or their legs broken before the referee gives a free kick

Comment

Working...
    X