Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if pacquiao beats delahoya he becomes one of the top 10 greats p4p. ¿ comprende?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if pacquiao beats delahoya he becomes one of the top 10 greats p4p. ¿ comprende?

im expecting oscar massacre tko in 7 but if pacquiao winning remotely happens.....no excuses if delahoya is weight drained, new trainers, etc....this will foreva change the sport there will be 57 more paper mismatches made leading to big fights.....

if delahoya loses it pretty much becomes a clear fact that he will only get in the hall of fame due to his popularity and money brought to the sport...i dont care if hes shot, hasnt been active enough, whatever he becomes a guy who could never win the big fight no matter how many small guys he tried to beat up...and the sturm robbery cancels out the mosley 2 fight cuz without that you cant add 160 to the belts he held

I'd probably agree......

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
      im expecting oscar massacre tko in 7 but if pacquiao winning remotely happens.....no excuses if delahoya is weight drained, new trainers, etc....this will foreva change the sport there will be 57 more paper mismatches made leading to big fights.....

if delahoya loses it pretty much becomes a clear fact that he will only get in the hall of fame due to his popularity and money brought to the sport...i dont care if hes shot, hasnt been active enough, whatever he becomes a guy who could never win the big fight no matter how many small guys he tried to beat up...and the sturm robbery cancels out the mosley 2 fight cuz without that you cant add 160 to the belts he held
      dlh ain't what he used to be, but imho he is still competitive w/ other WW... that means pac will get KTFO under 6 rounds... if somehow Pac wins, he's is an ATG and one of the best p4p champ for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X