No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Hey, after conducting an interview earlier today with one of our esteemed collegues on this board, I'd like to ask some opinions of the people on this board. You guys are obviously knowledgable, so who better to ask, right?

First off, I've got 11 yrs of training behind my belt, mostly in Tae Kwon Do, but also in Muay Thai, BJJ (which I'll be taking next semester), a little boxing and some capoeira this semester (check sig). If you have any suggestions on training (other than improve groundwork) and I do mean any suggestions, I'm all ears.

EDIT: Realized I worded something wrong. I'll be taking more BJJ next semester under a guy that has trained under Dan Inosanto and worked with Eric Paulson.

couldnt go wrong with wrestling for takedowns

Comment

Try to find an intergrated art

Comment

Most of my cross-style training comes out of JKD, for reference, so it's all tied together.

Comment

I agree about wrestling... can't go wrong there. I'd stick with BJJ and boxing or muay thai as well.

Comment

I'd love to do some greco roman if there was a team or school anywhere around here. Unfortunately, it's not an option.

Comment

muay thai/boxing for striking, judo/wrestling for takedowns and bjj for submissions

Comment

Working...
              X