No announcement yet.

Great article on Peirs Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I hated the news of the World and its predilection for getting drunk celebrities to admit to stupid things and then running exposes on them.
    ummm ok cool deal

What a strange thing to say. I wonder why you would come to those conclusions. Perhaps you suffered in your childhood yourself. Surely you couldn't be making such absurd and hurtful claims simply because of a baseless religious bigotry.
    It's easy to come to those conclusions based on your anti-everything except the government posts. You hate religious people and you hate people who hate the government and you spend every once and energy in you debating them trying to force your atheist views and hate on people.

I honestly never noticed you on this forum other than to puzzle slightly over why you would choose to model your entire persona on a mobile phone platform.
    You obviously don't know the history of this account or my other account. There is a purpose for this account that's in good fun in regards to debating a
    certain poster who used to flood these boards with anti-microsoft, anti-google, and Apple can do no wrong threads. I have helped balanced that trend in the lounge, but I wouldn't expect you to be involved in any thread that doesn't deal with GOD, Hating someone, or governments.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      ummm ok cool deal
      Does it upset you that I was a principled teenager?

It's easy to come to those conclusions based on your anti-everything except the government posts. You hate religious people and you hate people who hate the government and you spend every once and energy in you debating them trying to force your atheist views and hate on people.
      You just described all atheists as hateful and lonely. I'm not sure I value your opinion much.

You obviously don't know the history of this account or my other account. There is a purpose for this account that's in good fun in regards to debating a
      certain poster who used to flood these boards with anti-microsoft, anti-google, and Apple can do no wrong threads.
      Tell me again about all the friends, family and hobbies you have.

I have helped balanced that trend in the lounge, but I wouldn't expect you to be involved in any thread that doesn't deal with GOD, Hating someone, or governments.
      Or football. Or playing Borderlands. Or discussing literature, music or movies. Or discussing current events. Or boxing. Or fitness. Or raising children.

But yes, apart from all of the things I talk about on here I have hardly any interests at all.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

What a twat.
        Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

twat
        hahaha Gary & Bradley owning then prick.

Comment

Working...
        X