Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Believe the HBO Hype (Khan vs Judah)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Judah vs Khan won't even be close. We know how Judah folds in big fights and under pressure. I can't believe people are falling for the HBO hype.

Instead of giving Maidana his rematch or fighting a more competitive fighter at 140, we're forced to swallow Khan vs Judah.

Khan via UD (120-108 on all scorecards).

Bookmark this thread.
    God dammit man, how many of your threads do I have to bookmark?!

Comment

Judah vs Khan won't even be close. We know how Judah folds in big fights and under pressure. I can't believe people are falling for the HBO hype.

Instead of giving Maidana his rematch or fighting a more competitive fighter at 140, we're forced to swallow Khan vs Judah.

Bookmark this thread.
      I hate to say I told you so, but I did!

Khan was on his way to a 120-108 victory before the stoppage... Don't believe the hype...

Comment

Right on point. If Zab didn't quit, he would have lost every round in Malignaggi fashion.

This really shows how far ahead of the JWW division Bradley and Khan are, because they're dominated guys easily where as the other top fighters are struggling with these same guys or losing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Khan is so overrated is not even funny.
          How overrated is he now?

Hi hater!

Comment

You act as if your the only one who knew.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Right on point. If Zab didn't quit, he would have lost every round in Malignaggi fashion.

This really shows how far ahead of the JWW division Bradley and Khan are, because they're dominated guys easily where as the other top fighters are struggling with these same guys or losing to them.
              Agreed. I think Khan should've gave Maidana a rematch or fought a tougher opponent tonight.

Comment

Bookmark this thread.
                dat con guy had to cheat with a low blow to win, everyone could see it on the replay. He a cheater like the rest of Wildcard

Comment

Look for Judah doin' a cameo in ...

Comment

Bookmark this thread
                    Here we go again.

Don't Believe The Hype Part II: Judah vs Garcia

Just wait, you'll see.

Comment

Here we go again.

Don't Believe The Hype Part II: Judah vs Garcia

Just wait, you'll see.
                      Yeah but THIS time Judah will be ready..just like when Audley Harrison next fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X