No announcement yet.

New Castle Brown Ale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Castle Brown Ale

I just had the stuff for the first time about a month ago and now I'm hooked on the ****. This and Samuel Brown's Nut Brown Ale I have just discovered and love now. Now I can't go back to American beer now after having all kinds of great imported beer. What do you lot think of American beers?

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    I just had the stuff for the first time about a month ago and now I'm hooked on the ****. This and Samuel Brown's Nut Brown Ale I have just discovered and love now. Now I can't go back to American beer now after having all kinds of great imported beer. What do you lot think of American beers?
    you're right about newky brown, and yank beer is utter ****e i don't know how people can drink that ****

Comment

Originally posted by COKE View Post
      you're right about newky brown, and yank beer is utter ****e i don't know how people can drink that ****
      I didn't used to think so until I started drinking imported beer, then my eyes were opened. Now I agree 100% our beer is ****!

Comment

I like budwesier,

Comment

It's called Newcastle brown ale, not New Castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
            nice alt

_________

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              There are only a few American beers I like, Sam Adams, Pete's Wicked Ale, and Karl Strauss and a few other's that come to mind. Most American draft beers are ****. I only like MGD for beer pong.
              Last edited by blaze778; 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
                Yeah I know but I was about 8 Newcastles in last night when I wrote that and ****ed it up.

Comment

I can drink a budweiser if it's infront of me, but in all honesty it'd never be my first choice.

In terms of lager - gimmie a pilsner every time. Holsten Pils is lovely. Or give me a pint of Stella.

Comment

I just found out they have mini kegs of NewCastle and just bought one. About 14 beers worth in one. Guess that's what's on my agenda for the night.

Comment

Working...
                    X