No announcement yet.

Ring Rankings WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    why is everyone accusing GBP of being bias?

They generously didn't demote pacquiao in rankings when he robbed Marquez in the third fight going with the corrupt decision in favor of manny. When manny was robbed against Tim, The Ring once again allowed manny to maintain his spot even though last time they went with the corrupt decision
    that was so they could match Pacquiao against Mayweather and they could get their cut from the $200 Million

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      It's a pound for pound list. Floyd was and still is at least an entire weight class bigger than Marquez. Floyd didn't even try to make the agreed upon weight (which would have made the fight more fair). And that was then. Marquez is better now and has accomplished what Floyd never had the balls to do. Right now, Marquez sits above Floyd Mayweather on the P4P list.
      that's an idiotic post.

P4P is based on skills and accomplishments right? I like Marquez, one of my favorite fighters, no way he should ranked number 1.

Accomplished what Floyd never had the balls to do? **** if Pacquiao would of agreed to random testing, Mayweather probably would have ko'd Pacquiao 3 years ago.

Marquez is probably juicing just to even the playing field with Manny, doesn't make it right but that's how it is.

Froch should def be on the P4P list, Broner should not be in the top 5 P4P that's insane

Mayweather and Ward occupying the top 2 spots, followed by Marquez and whoever

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        It's a pound for pound list. Floyd was and still is at least an entire weight class bigger than Marquez. Floyd didn't even try to make the agreed upon weight (which would have made the fight more fair). And that was then. Marquez is better now and has accomplished what Floyd never had the balls to do. Right now, Marquez sits above Floyd Mayweather on the P4P list.
        Floyd was 2 pounds over weight..that it. What difference did the weight make anyway, Floyd beat him with skills not physicality.

Comment

Broner's rating tells me everything I need to know about this list. He hasn't even beaten a good fighter yet.

Comment

1. Mayweather
            2. Marquez
            3. Ward
            4. Martinez
            5. Donaire
            6. Pacquiao
            7. Wlad
            8. Mares
            9. Froch
            10. Bradley

Comment

Oscar owns the Ring and he promotes Broner and Floyd has two big fights coming next year that Golden Boy will promote. It's a clear conflict of interest. Since Oscar purchased the Ring it's lost all credibility.

Comment

I see Ring put Guerrero, another Golden Boy fighter in their top ten pound for pound. He deseves it far more than Broner but it seems to high to me. Soon the whole top ten will be Golden Boy fighters at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Golden Boy Promotions owns the ring Magazine, so WTF you idiots expect?
                  What are you trying to say by this? Pacquiao has wrongfully been #1 for a long time. Donaire in the top 5 was BS. How many fighters are better than Robert Guerrero at 147? Pacquiao, Bradley? Okay, they're in FRONT of Guerrero. Two Top Rank fighters are in front of a GBP fighter. And out 10, there's only really two GBP fighters there. Mares should be there in place of Donaire, another Top Rank fighter.

Comment

1. Mayweather
                    2. Ward
                    3. Martinez
                    4. Marquez
                    5. Donaire

I'm Mexican if that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Broner's rating tells me everything I need to know about this list. He hasn't even beaten a good fighter yet.
                      Posts like these show the high standards Broner is going to be put in.

Comment

Working...
                      X