Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd beat the top Aussie athletes ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Floyd beat the top Aussie athletes ?

Considering that Mundine beat Greene who way past his best koed RJJ in 1.

Australian boxers would rule the world if it wasn't for the AFL or NRL!!

Oh and mods AFL isn't soccer !!!

Anyone that wasn't completely ignorant would know that!

i love everything about australia.

but stfu, seriously

/facepalm

Comment

Australia is a great sporting nation but boxing is such a niche sport than I've never bought into the idea that they lose participants to other sports in any nation.

As to talent, Quade Cooper's getting in the ring soon, that should answer a few questions. Surely has better footwork than any current fighter.

Comment

Yeh but seriously

We have a million threads about how the NFL and NBA are taking all the US boxing talent.

Yet here we have a guy who was average at a sport that's the second most popular winter sport in a small country and took up boxing at 23-24 and is supposedly the only guy to win 3 world titles going down in weight.

So just imagine what guys lime Lance Franklin or Cyril Rioli could have done if they where boxers.

I'd post vids but the mods might ban me for showing too much soccer lol

Comment

The best part about Austrailia is the white girls and the XXXX beer. I also like Victoria Bitter beer as well. The 9 month summers are nice too, except when I went it was July and frooze my freakin balls off lol. One thing I didnt like was all the techno in the dance clubs. After a month I couldnt get back to the states fast enough.

Comment

Aussies dont reign in any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
              Yeh but seriously

We have a million threads about how the NFL and NBA are taking all the US boxing talent.

Yet here we have a guy who was average at a sport that's the second most popular winter sport in a small country and took up boxing at 23-24 and is supposedly the only guy to win 3 world titles going down in weight.

So just imagine what guys lime Lance Franklin or Cyril Rioli could have done if they where boxers.

I'd post vids but the mods might ban me for showing too much soccer lol
              It doesn't work like that though. A better AFL player doesnt necessarily mean a better boxer, same goes for any of the other sports.

Every nation has great sportsmen and a variety of sports, given boxing isn't even mainstream it makes no sense to argue they were 'lost' from boxing.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 12-07-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                Aussies dont reign in any sport.
                All the best athletes are playing Australian rules football the ultimate game.

Most watched sport per capita in the world.

Ever played it ?

No ! Cos your a fairy that's why!
                Last edited by Eubankjr; 12-07-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Obvious troll is Obvious

Comment

Danny Green > Floyd. Which legend did Floyd beat to "become a legend"?

Comment

Working...
                    X