No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Vows To Be at His Best Against Stieglitz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Vows To Be at His Best Against Stieglitz

Arthur Abraham's (34-3, 27 KOs) big night is getting closer. On August 25 he will take on the reigning WBO Super-Middleweight World Champion Robert Stieglitz (42-2, 23 KOs) at the o2 World Berlin, Germany. After several setbacks in the past many experts believe that this could be his last chance to fulfil his dream of becoming a world champion in this division. The 32-year-old is currently in Kienbaum, Germany to find the perfect setup for the fight night but took time out of his busy schedule to answer some
    questions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Abraham looks brilliant in stopping Stieglitz then George Groves does the same to Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Hopefully Abraham looks brilliant in stopping Stieglitz then George Groves does the same to Abraham.
      Hahahhaha I don't really like George's chances to stop AA to be honest.

Comment

I really like AA's answer for the last question : "it's really impossible to make any decent predicition when it comes to boxing" (or something like that).

When people predict a KO win in a certain round it always makes me smile.

Comment

I'd like to see AA back to top form. He's had some ups and downs in his career but I still think he has a lot left. I'd love to see him matchup against Pavlik, Bika or even a rematch with Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
          X