No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: After November 12, I Want Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: After November 12, I Want Nonito Donaire

WBO super bantamweight champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce has hit Las Vegas. The Mexican champion has arrived for a meeting with Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, where the boxer will discuss his November 12 opponent. Arce will appear on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez undercard at the MGM Grand. Arce will also appear this Saturday at the MGM Grand to support countryman Rafael Marquez, who challenges Japan's Toshiaki Nishioka for the super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Council (WBC).

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO super bantamweight champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce has hit Las Vegas. The Mexican champion has arrived for a meeting with Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, where the boxer will discuss his November 12 opponent. Arce will appear on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez undercard at the MGM Grand. Arce will also appear this Saturday at the MGM Grand to support countryman Rafael Marquez, who challenges Japan's Toshiaki Nishioka for the super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Council (WBC).

[Click Here To Read More]
    This would be very detrimental to Arce's health..

Comment

Arce has shown a lot of energy on his last fights, but He would schooled by Donaire worse than He was schooled by Mijares.

Comment

dude has balls...but donaire would mayweather-gatti him big time

Comment

Why dont you fight WV2 on November!

Salido and Arce are avoided their respectives remaqtches like the plague!!!!

Comment

he gets stopped by donaire,i can just see him all cut up by the second round and fight being stopped around the 9th round..hopefully it's somebody good for the 12th,

Comment

So Donaire beat Darc in 2007 and then Monteil this year with a great knockout but who did he fight in between that made him a superstar? I still dont get the hype on this guy. Hes good may be great one day but are we really rating fighters on potential now?

Comment

arce is a sitting duck for donaire , he'll look worse than darchinyan

Comment

he alread said if the money is good he'll go to pr...but seems he wants someone better like donaire,but donaire isn't vazquez,donaire is way better,he'll lose here

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Why dont you fight WV2 on November!

Salido and Arce are avoided their respectives remaqtches like the plague!!!!
                    I thought JuanMa didnt want the Salido fight right now

Comment

Working...
                    X