No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits CES For Ecko Unlimited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Cotto a prick who thinks hes shit dont stink. Hes a rude person in real life, hates his fans, and hes the type of person who thinks hes always right. Ask anybody who meet him in real life
    met him in 2010, was a pretty cool guy to all of us that asked him for his autograph....was also taking pics

Comment

Cotto a prick who thinks hes shit dont stink. Hes a rude person in real life, hates his fans, and hes the type of person who thinks hes always right. Ask anybody who meet him in real life
      mexican margarito fans still bitter lmao

Comment

Is this mr fantastic?

I met him twice in NYC. Once at a signing in a Cingular store and the other time in the street right before his Mayorga bout. Both times he was cordial and took photos and gave autographs. Was very soft spoken and accommodating. He took pics with my girlfriends kids and was over cool. He didnt even have to stop in the street but he did (was also having trouble with the camera and he calmly laughed and waited patiently)....I dont know why you see him this way? bad experience?

Comment

Was nice as hell to me when I got his autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
            mexican margarito fans still bitter lmao
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Guys, thats Johnny Hendricks with the big beard beside him. He's basically the number #2 guy in the 170 (Welterweight) division in the UFC and no one seems to give him any attention (Yeah I do realise the evidence is limited). Hendricks has been Ko'ing nearly everyone as of late but little things like this just shows you how embedded Boxing is in society and how big it still is. Cotto is the f'ing man.

Comment

Mexicans in all reality should be ashamed of Margaritos cheating ***. They have plenty of other good guys to support.

Comment

Someone please tell Miguel that Ecko been played out for years.

Comment

Cotto is a stand up guy outside the ring as well. Met him In MB! But ummmm Who the hell wears Ecko anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      Mexicans in all reality should be ashamed of Margaritos cheating ***. They have plenty of other good guys to support.
                      I honestly like Cotto's style of fighting more than Margarito but I was supporting Margarito because he's Mexican. It's a Mexican thing, you gotta be Mexican to understand that. I don't think Margarito cheated either. If it make you feel any better, I'm a Cotto fan and he is one of the only PR fight that I like. Why would Margarito fans be but hurt with Cotto???

Comment

Working...
                      X