No announcement yet.

I seriously dont get it???? TEXAS Sport teams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously dont get it???? TEXAS Sport teams

Dallas Cowboys is basically the New York Yankees of Football. They spend so much money on pricey football players. Yet the Dallas Cowboys always play like ****???? THE FK?

Texas Rangers dont spend much money on a high class baseball team, yet they have the ability and spirit to knock out the Yankees to get to the world series?????

WOW seriously Dallas Cowboys need to learn how to play as a team like the Texas Rangers.

You can definately tell the Rangers play as a team because they substitute Champagne for Ginger Ale just for 1 player who has trouble with alcohol.

Two words Tony H...excuse me Tony Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Dallas Cowboys is basically the New York Yankees of Football. They spend so much money on pricey football players. Yet the Dallas Cowboys always play like ****???? THE FK?

Texas Rangers dont spend much money on a high class baseball team, yet they have the ability and spirit to knock out the Yankees to get to the world series?????

WOW seriously Dallas Cowboys need to learn how to play as a team like the Texas Rangers.

You can definately tell the Rangers play as a team because they substitute Champagne for Ginger Ale just for 1 player who has trouble with alcohol.
      They only do that to begin, once Hamilton has removed himself they have a traditional celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Two words Tony H...excuse me Tony Romo.

Romo has been playing pretty damn good. Its lack of discipline that is killing the Cowboys at the moment. You just can't give up that many penalties at that level and expect to win.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Romo has been playing pretty damn good. Its lack of discipline that is killing the Cowboys at the moment. You just can't give up that many penalties at that level and expect to win.
          All their games except for the Chicago Bears game was a close match.
          They seriously need to stop with the penalties and get a better Special team group. With their discipline they seriously need another Bill Parcells to toughen the Cowboys up.... Not a Wade Philip

Comment

All their games except for the Chicago Bears game was a close match.
            They seriously need to stop with the penalties and get a better Special team group. With their discipline they seriously need another Bill Parcells to toughen the Cowboys up.... Not a Wade Philip

I stood by Phillips the who time people were calling for his head but Im starting to waver. If he can't right the ship he needs to go. Because right now he's captaining the Titanic and playing chicken with an iceberg. Not good.

Comment

I could give two ****s about the cowboys but Marion Barber is on my fantasy team and he sucks my dick. He's fu*cking terrible. I thought he was suppose to be good?

Comment

Well it is their best player and its either that or he cant participate at all

But money dont buy chemistry. Otherwise the Yankees and Knicks would be winning the championship every year

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
                  I could give two ****s about the cowboys but Marion Barber is on my fantasy team and he sucks my dick. He's fu*cking terrible. I thought he was suppose to be good?
                  Romo isnt the problem. Sure he has 7 interceptions but if you watch the game and not just look at his stats youll see that 5 of those were tipped passes. The team is also undisciplined and thats on the head coach, as far as marion barber most cowboy fans believe that he has lost a step and it should be choice and Jones taking the bulk of the carries.
                  Last edited by ciscofromoc; 10-23-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
                    Romo isnt the problem. The team is undisciplined and thats on the head coach, as far as marion barber most cowboy fans believe that he has lost a step and it should be choice and Jones taking the bulk of the carries.
                    I always liked Barber but his style was never suited for longevity. Im very high on Choice, and Jones would be a beast if we had a more balanced attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X