Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah is a Bad Example for Boxing let us be honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if margarito vs Judah happens it will be bad for boxing like dlh vs PAC, pavilk vs hopkins, calzaghe vs roy. I love boxing but those are meaningless fights and are the reason people lose interest in boxing. dlh should retire or fight margarito instead of a career featherweight in pacman. PAC should be proving hes a lightweight champion by defending against the best lightweight available. if delahoya dont want marg then marg should be fghting Paul Williams or clottey when healthy. calzaghe vs Pavlik should be happening. as for Roy jones and hopkins, they should be fighting eachother or both retire

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
      if margarito vs Judah happens it will be bad for boxing like dlh vs PAC, pavilk vs hopkins, calzaghe vs roy. I love boxing but those are meaningless fights and are the reason people lose interest in boxing. dlh should retire or fight margarito instead of a career featherweight in pacman. PAC should be proving hes a lightweight champion by defending against the best lightweight available. if delahoya dont want marg then marg should be fghting Paul Williams or clottey when healthy. calzaghe vs Pavlik should be happening. as for Roy jones and hopkins, they should be fighting eachother or both retire
      Actually that is an unfair and bad comparison
      the point you make is mute beucase you are comparing winning fighters going at it.

Zab Judah keeps losing and quitting and getting big shots when a contender or mandatory should be getting a shot.

thats what is bad for boxing.

of course in boxing you will get the usual Event fights like pavlik vs hopkins but they are not putting those on all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        Zab Judah keeps losing and quitting and getting big shots when a contender or mandatory should be getting a shot.
        thats what is bad for boxing.
        that's the point I'm making

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          He ain't a bad example for boxing. He's just an underachiever.
          He may be the most immature boxer I have ever seen. Judah acts like a spoiled teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            He may be the most immature boxer I have ever seen. Judah acts like a spoiled teenager.
            yup he has ADD.
            If you notice if he cannot get his way in the ring he looks for a way out.
            its like a kid crying its too difficult so he quits doing his homework because its too tough.
            the ironic thing is he is similar to tyson they both from brooklyn and lack the willpower and determination in the ring when they are against obstacles.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
              i personally think zab is an excellent role model for the younger generation. the way he fathered a child at 14, his youtube street fight over a dice game (especially the part where he kicks the guy who is already down), the low blow into rabbit punch that he so cleverly landed on mayweather, the low blow on baldomir before the fight even began... these are the true marks of a gentleman and a scholar. zab continuously inspires troubled kids to want to do good in this cruel world... Zab for president!
              :lol: this guy.

Comment

smh @ the haters...enjoy

zabs gonna knock margarito out by the 10th round

Comment

He didn't quit. He protested the decision to stop the fight. And he fought like a warrior during the fight, as he did with Cotto when the latter was pouring pressure on him with body shots. He's a small welterweight and he's fighting guys who are bigger and more naturally stronger than he is. He doesn't run, he fights. He looked good on Saturday, I wish the fight had gone 12 rounds. I had it even going into the eighth and there were signs that Zab had trained very hard for the fight, and was more focused than usual. Sure, a lot of people dont like his brash attitude and trash talk but if often goes hand in hand with this sport. The fact is those guys are warriors out there, and Judah is no different. He's a world class operator.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    He didn't quit. He protested the decision to stop the fight. And he fought like a warrior during the fight, as he did with Cotto when the latter was pouring pressure on him with body shots. He's a small welterweight and he's fighting guys who are bigger and more naturally stronger than he is. He doesn't run, he fights. He looked good on Saturday, I wish the fight had gone 12 rounds. I had it even going into the eighth and there were signs that Zab had trained very hard for the fight, and was more focused than usual. Sure, a lot of people dont like his brash attitude and trash talk but if often goes hand in hand with this sport. The fact is those guys are warriors out there, and Judah is no different. He's a world class operator.
                    good post...love and hate are both emotions that blind people from the truth. It wouldnt matter what zab does...he'll always get hate from a certain group of people but even they know on the inside that zab has been a warrior in his last 2 fights and hes ready to take on the best. I wanna see him fight margarito. He got better from the cotto fight to the clottey fight...i believe zab woulda won had that cut on his eyebrow not happened.

Comment

I can't believe people still want Judah to get a title shot. This dude has lost 4 of his last 6 and the 2 wins weren't exactly against stiff competition. I thought he looked silly against Vazquez. He's supposed to be some big puncher but hasn't had a KO for more than 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X