No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Rios, Ariza, Garcia Are Coming For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Rios, Ariza, Garcia Are Coming For Pacquiao

Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios is feeling better than ever since hook up with strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who a few weeks ago was fired by Manny Pacquiao and his trainer Freddie Roach. Rios' trainer, Robert Garcia, added Ariza to their team, with Rios moving up to 147-pounds to face Pacquiao on November 23rd in Macau, China. Ariza and Roach have had a rocky relationship for years, but now they are going to collide in opposite corners. Ariza is confident Rios will be able to pull off the biggest win of his career by beating Pacquiao. Garcia is very pleased with the conidtioning work that Ariza is doing with Rios and unbeaten super featherweight Mikey Garcia. Photo b Chris Robinson/BoxingScene/Hustleboss

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, what a terribly threatening photo...

Comment

coming for pacquiao, coming for floyd thereafter, coming for the throne.

that's the slimmest best looking rios i've ever seen this far from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
        coming for pacquiao, coming for floyd thereafter, coming for the throne.

that's the slimmest best looking rios i've ever seen this far from a fight.
        Rios will be doing the booty dew, dream on.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Wow, what a terribly threatening photo...
          Lmao!.....

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
            Rios will be doing the booty dew, dream on.
            manny hasn't made anyone do the booty dew since the mid 90s or some such year. the guy is way out of his best weight class, doesn't have knockout power, got knocked out and hasn't fought in a year...soooo, no.

Comment

Why does Rios always have on a Kansas City Royals hat??? Is that his favorite team or something???

Comment

Rios and Pac rapping.... (2:00)

Comment

i dont think ariza can ever step foot in manila again lol.

Comment

Looking at the photo, I think coming should have been spelled with a u, not an o. Bunch of queers.

Comment

Working...
                    X