No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: My Ability is Enough To Whitewash Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: My Ability is Enough To Whitewash Groves

Carl Froch insists his personal dislike of George Groves will not distract him as he defends his WBA and IBF world super-middleweight titles against the Londoner on November 23.

Promoting the fight in Manchester, Froch said he has "no respect for George Groves as a person" and delivered a string of verbal barbs at his opponent as they posed for photographs.

But he said: "I don't get involved in personal vendettas. When I get in the ring, I'm fighting a guy with two arms and two legs and a jaw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch trying to sell PPV units for what he thinks it will be a sparring session...

Comment

Splitting from his career long trainer just two months short of the toughest challenge of his life doesn't seem the smartest of moves, and this fight might have come a bit soon, but I still believe George Groves is going to test Froch to the limit on November 23.

Comment

Agree with Froch, Groves has shown some decent power but seems chinny. Think Froch will beat him to the punch every time and stop him mid to late.

Comment

If the story about Groves leaving Booth, he's got no chance. Not saying Adam is a genius or anything, but he's a good trainer that usually comes up with good gameplans. More importantly, switching trainer in training camp for the biggest fight of your life is just ludacris.

Comment

I am convinced Booth will be Groves trainer despite what has been said. It is all part of the PPV selling process, and that of trying to get under Carl's skin. Which he seems to be doing...

Comment

hold on....let me get this straight!!!!.....Froch and Haye are good friends but Froch and Groves hate each other?!?....I know they don't have to like each other but I didn't think they'd hate each other like that lol....anyway, Froch is gonna beat dude down.....TKO is written all over this fight.....ref or corner stoppage!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                hold on....let me get this straight!!!!.....Froch and Haye are good friends but Froch and Groves hate each other?!?....I know they don't have to like each other but I didn't think they'd hate each other like that lol....anyway, Froch is gonna beat dude down.....TKO is written all over this fight.....ref or corner stoppage!!
                I'm pretty sure they don't really hate each other. The fight is being put on PPV in the UK - they need a selling point.

Comment

Working...
                X