Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Broner by stopage!

I feel crazy saying it
    but i just get that weird feeling that hes too fast and will land at will.

I got Broner over Maidana in a dominant decision...maybe even a stoppage!?!?!?

That is..of course...if Broner can take his power or just capitalize on the fact marcos is pretty f ucking slow.
    Thats not a feeling .....Youre fuking crazy if you think Broner Stops him!

Comment

I am currently undecided but am slightly leaning towards Broner winning, maybe even by stoppage. Maidana is weak to the body and Boner digs those body shots while holding the back of his opponent's neck down. The ref will be hand picked by Al Haymon so there will be no warnings and it will continue to happen until Maidana is broken down.

Comment

I'd love to see broner get KOd but is the perfect style for AB - a guy that will stand in front of him, has little to no moment and lacks skills.

Either AB by decision or possibly even late stoppage.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 07-06-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

This is a easy win for Broner. I don't even like the guy but I won't lie. Maidana does NOT like body shots at all. And that is really all Broner has to do. Use his accuracy and set up good body shots. Maidana was getting badly hurt by Alexander by body shots and he doesn't even punch that hard.

Comment

I love Marcos butttttttt Broner right hands him to death. TRUTH.... like them cigarette commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I am currently undecided but am slightly leaning towards Broner winning, maybe even by stoppage. Maidana is weak to the body and Boner digs those body shots while holding the back of his opponent's neck down. The ref will be hand picked by Al Haymon so there will be no warnings and it will continue to happen until Maidana is broken down.
              your observation got me double thinking now. Green k!

Comment

Broner by UD. Maidana couldn't knock out a shot morales or a chinny khan. Broner has a good chin and faster hands.

Comment

Maidana catches him and stops him.

Comment

Maidana by KO. Points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
                      As much as I hate Broner, I have to say he will win pretty easily. Maidana isn't special at all, he's going to get kod very soon, if not by Broner.
                      This is exactly how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X