Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PIC)Joan Guzman with fractured leg and busted hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u fractured ur legs from running away too much it shouldnt be allowed to be used as an excuse of defeat

heck theres a reason why our toes is in front not in the back of our feet

Comment

Sadly this is such wasted talent.

Comment

I think that was his last opportunity to make some real noise and get the big names to fight him. It's over, stick a fork in this dude. SMH so much damn talent...

Comment

I felt he was having better success late on when he decided to box more. I had him one behind but missed part of the 7th so I didn't score that.

I feel kind of bad for him & respect he clearly tried to go on despite his injuries. He'll be back and I still genuinely think he can be a threat. Many will not like it but once he's all healed up and that I would love to see him potentially fight Broner actually.

Comment

Coward should have fought with a broken leg

Comment

Sucks for guzman.

Comment

Haye fought with a broke toe lol

Comment

I dont see what the problem is, you punch with your hands not your leg.

Comment

His body betrayed him at the worst possible time. Hope that doesn't happen to Martinez when he fights Murray.

Comment

Guzman was doing fine before the leg injury. after that he couldnt be on his toes and move around he was trapped agianst the ropes even though he put himself there and didnt keep his hands up he sitll couldnt move around like he was before the injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X