Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Guilty people don't sue, homey. Innocent people sue to clear their names.

Hope that helps.
    Yeah like Roger Clemens. He was so innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      Laying in bed on my phone. Just like I know Floyd's a woman beater, ducker, steroid abuser.
      And what are you? The exact opposite?

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        I think Golden Boy has more of a reason to sue than Mayweather if anything. Because the main allegation is that Golden Boy issued a major cover up scandal regarding Floyd's drug tests, the results of said drug tests, and the handling of the drug test information.
        They do have a basis to proceed with legal action against this guy. Again, there's nothing in his article that irrefutably says that GBP is guilty of any wrong doing. Some of GBP actions are questionable at best, but there's not much to go on to flat out accuse them of corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Another powerful post. I give green k to you sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            I'm not saying that they don't have evidence, but if they do then why they just rely on testimonies to prove that Armstrong was doping himself?

Armstrong decided not to defend himself because the reality is that it wouldn't have mattered. Just because you don't say anything doesn't automatically mean that you're guilty of all charges.

USADA is supposed to be a huge organization that tests athletes for every single possible drug, yet they end up relying on freaking testimonies as proofs? That's what I don't like about them, I mean if you can't catch Lance Armstrong (who according to them was using PEDs for many years) then why spend all these thousands of dollars on testing and laboratories, I mean c'mon I expected a lot more from USADA.

About the Floyd thing, I just don't think it's true, especially without evidence and again, what's their motive to try to hide something like this? They went for Armstrong even without blood samples that prove he's guilty, yet they're trying to protect Floyd even when they have positive blood samples? Doesn't make sense to me.
            One big difference is, with Armstrong they are employed by the international cycling body. Here they have a nontransparent contract with the subject they'll be testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsername View Post
              And what are you? The exact opposite?
              Makes no sense royd fan boy alt. Even if I beat my girl friend, took roids, and ducked a bunch of guys that wanted to fight me, why in the hell would I admit it. Where as we know royd is a fraud. A mirage. A phony. A fugazi.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                Those are recreational drugs. You can't buy come with quarters friend, not that kind.
                not if its gold-minted....
                An ounce for an ounce...

Comment

Yeah methinks Conte is pulling the strings here. I suspect he's the source...or is the one connected to the source regarding Mayweather. There are a lot of things missing in this article and you have to wonder why. Actually it's pretty obvious. Bob Arum is somewhere laughing right now.
                  Hauser loves Bob Arum and Top Rank, they pretty much can do no wrong to him and by extension he seems to loathe GBP like it was Oscar that broke away from his company to start up a rival. It is not that he doesn't have certain points but when obvious targets don't get touched on (or barely get touched on).

Not to mention how much he quotes Bob Arum, just letting his words hang out there like they are real important and not words meant to benefit Bob Arum.

He does have some interesting stuff sometimes but what gets left out is often as interesting as what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                    They do have a basis to proceed with legal action against this guy. Again, there's nothing in his article that irrefutably says that GBP is guilty of any wrong doing. Some of GBP actions are questionable at best, but there's not much to go on to flat out accuse them of corruption.
                    Actually the fact that they even let Morales fight was corruption at it's best. He failed both samples not only 2 days before the fight, but way before that too. I guess NYSAC just "didn't care"? Or did GBP hide something?

Comment

I'd love to see Mayweather Jr clear his name in court, then. But he won't. He's guilty as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X