Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye rules out WBC fight against Vitali Klitschko in Ukraine on safety grounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
    Dude.. it Haye fanboy logic
    "Wlad won every round but didnt dominate".... I thought winning EVERY round makes it a dominating performance.... these are the same guys who say "with a healthy toe, Haye wins"

its a joke
    Wlad didn't dominate, he could've won each round on one jab landed alone - that's how dull the fight was. That is pretty much how Wlad won anyway. I'm no Haye fanboy, but I can see a distinction between ' domination ' and winning every round.

Comment

whats funny to me is how many Haye fans say "Wlad didnt dominate Haye" and then also say "Haye dominated Valuev".... yeah right with 8.9 punches per round..... If Haye dominated Valuev, then haye was dominated by Wlad.... Im just giving it back to the Haye fans

Comment

whats funny to me is how many Haye fans say "Wlad didnt dominate Haye" and then also say "Haye dominated Valuev".... yeah right with 8.9 punches per round..... If Haye dominated Valuev, then haye was dominated by Wlad.... Im just giving it back to the Haye fans
        Good to see you posting here again.

When are you going to Wlad's training camp? Or are you already there?

Comment

Dude.. it Haye fanboy logic
          "Wlad won every round but didnt dominate".... I thought winning EVERY round makes it a dominating performance.... these are the same guys who say "with a healthy toe, Haye wins"

its a joke
          Not really, it's believable. But in this case Haye didn't do anything significant and got boringly outclassed for an entire fight. Cotto vs Mayweather was close, and competitive but Floyd won more rounds just because of the way its scored.

Haye wouldn't have won regardless.

Comment

Why are people comparing other black boxers to Haye?

Haye is ONE man, that has been insulting the Klitschko brothers for years, even making t shirts with their heads ripped off, constantly calling them out in the media. A black man insulting two of the most popular boxers in Ukraine, some of the most, if not the most popular men in the entire COUNTRY. You don't think their MILLIONS of followers don't have hate for Haye? Hahaha.

You can't even compare those athletes to Haye because of what Haye has done.

He already said he'd be willing to fight in Germany as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              You can't even compare those athletes to Haye because of what Haye has done.
              Puritty defeated Wlad.

Haye lost to Wlad.

Puritty >>>>>>> DavidHaye

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Puritty defeated Wlad.

Haye lost to Wlad.

Purrity wasn't talking trash to the Klitschko brothers for years the way Haye has, nor did they have even half the fan base they currently do, two completely different situations, the only thing they have in common is their skin color.

Lol journeyman Purrity>>>>Wlad>>>>Haye (Wlad's best career win)

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Puritty defeated Wlad.

Haye lost to Wlad.

LOL that triangle theory makes Puritty better than Wlad too.

Comment

I wonder if Haye believe his own bulls*its...
                    Anyway, nice trashtalk as usual. Haye should write a book or make a tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      LOL that triangle theory makes Puritty better than Wlad too.
                      Puritty has a better resume than Haye (Wlad, Morrison, went the distance with big punchers like prime Rahman).

Haye just ran against Valuev, was nearly KOed by old Mormeck and WAS KOed by a faded age 40 light heavyweight Carl Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                      X