No announcement yet.

Bradley-Manny will be a good fight cant wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Point is Bradley has dominated many fighters above 135. Again, how Many did Marquez dominate?? Bradley does that better than Marquez.

Your rebutal, "well I can say that about many fighters". OK guy.
    What does above 135 have to do with it? Why are you so fixated on that?? The only guys Marquez has fought above 135 are Mayweather and Pacquiao and he beat one of them!

I know its nothing compared to dominating trash like Devon Alexander but still!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I see Pacquiao getting overrated again, that he stops Bradley, that's funny. If Pacquiao wins, it'll be by decision. But that's not gonna happen, Bradley will win. He's going to bring the type of relentless agression that come forward fighters don't bring. Bradley will come motivated to win and Pac will need a KO to win by the 12th round.
      Would have thought Mosley and Marquez killed the hype, I guess Bradley has to do it to him too

Comment

Manny Hattons bradley then all the casual viewers will start praising boxing shows once again

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          So you're calling Marquez a "punching bag"? What the fuk is wrong with you these days?

Bradley is just a very ordinary fighter, hes not in the same class as Marquez. I can see him making it an ugly, messy fight but he will not be able to do what Marquez did or better.
          hell no im not calling the great jmm a punching bag.you said"what can he do like jmm" i said not be a punching bag.neither of them are going to come in straight lines and just be punching bags..there are going to come in with movement and use angles and counter punch with intelligent speed

Comment

Marquez himself said bradley was the best fighter at 140 and a tougher fight for him than manny pac. It was quoted on this site.

Comment

Working...
            X