Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman Arrested!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman Arrested!

They are being charged with forcible rape and strong arm robbery.

The incident allegedly happened last week with many witnesses but more evidence surfaced today.

Sources say Coach Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson as well as many others in the Seahawks organization were aware of and/or might have played a role in the alleged incidents.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...424/index.html

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330922025

We all saw the Seahawks rape the Niners last week.

Niners getting blown out by Colts today tells us that the Seahawks also took their souls.

Comment

...Who????

Comment

I think the 49ers just arent very good this season.

Offense can't do anything

Comment

The read option has been figured out, just like the wildcat was. Without that or Davis , Collin is a very average QB. Plus with the injures on D pilling up. Seattle are going to take the division.

Comment

Reminds me of how Hopkins raped Trinidad and took his soul, he was never the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
              The read option has been figured out, just like the wildcat was. Without that or Davis , Collin is a very average QB. Plus with the injures on D pilling up. Seattle are going to take the division.
              The read option is and will be very effective, you just cant rely on it. And in SFs defense they didn't run the read option really against green bay.

Comment

Thought you were talking about the Jaguars game. Was going to say that I don't think it would count as rape, more like taking advantage of a drunk groupie or something.

Comment

Colin Kaepernick is scrubbing himself under boiling hot water right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Reminds me of how Hopkins raped Trinidad and took his soul, he was never the same after that.
                    please.

hopkins is garbage, the great tito just didn't take him seriously.

hopkins knows it too. that's why he ducked an immediate rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X