Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Confident: I'm Going To Take Alexander Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pick Alexander to win this fight. I can't see Brook stopping him, and if it's close I think Brook could struggle to get a decision against a fighter who the network is invested in.

It's a big stage for Brook though, so the exposure can only be good provided he gives a good account of himself whatever the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou
      I'd pick Alexander to win this fight. I can't see Brook stopping him, and if it's close I think Brook could struggle to get a decision against a fighter who the network is invested in.

It's a big stage for Brook though, so the exposure can only be good provided he gives a good account of himself whatever the outcome.
      But if that network was smart they would start investing on Brook. Skilled and more exciting. Look at Khan and how he draws. He got people flying from overseas to come watch him. Plus how suspicious would it look if Alexander got another suspect win?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Alexander will win but alienate even more people in the process. The guy is an anti-boxer.

Comment

Alexander takes on all comers, and Brook is a young strong solid fighter. I can't wait USA vs UK. GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            But if that network was smart they would start investing on Brook. Skilled and more exciting. Look at Khan and how he draws. He got people flying from overseas to come watch him. Plus how suspicious would it look if Alexander got another suspect win?

You call Khan a draw ? Khan has never drew over 4,000 in the U.S. and the only people flying from the UK is relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You call Khan a draw ? Khan has never drew over 4,000 in the U.S. and the only people flying from the UK is relatives.
              I consider viewers part of the draw too.

Comment

I don't see either guy bringing that many to this fight.

Brook doesn't have that big of a fan base that would be invested enough to shell out thousands to come watch him fight over here.

I think Eddie Hearn is just making noise by saying he is certain Brook will bring 1,000 over. Plus it's almost a month out and they still haven't officially locked down a place to have it at, that makes coming over here for the Brits even more difficult.

Comment

Cant wait for this, I reckon Brook is going to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                    Could have done those numbers in sheffield too, but Alexander didn't want to go there either.

With Alexander's record of getting hometown decisions it's no wonder nobody wants to go to st louis
                    England has had hometown decisions too. And Alexander is the one who is the world champion so why should he have to expose himself to that?

Since neither guy wanted to fight in the other's hometown then Vegas it is.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Alexander draws 10k in St Louis?
                    For the Kotelnik fight the Scottrade Center had about 10,000 in attendance.

Comment

"Im going to take Alexander out." Says the man who went life and death with journeyman Carson Jones. Alexander by UD and you can quote me on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X