Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuba >> mex and pr

Comment

• Miguel Beltran vs Rocky Martinez up next.... to break the tie!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        Miguel Beltran vs Rocky Martinez up next.... to break the tie!
        Great fight!!!

Comment

• And Puerto Rico takes the lead

Comment

• Small ass island always giving great freakin' fights. Props to them.

Comment

• It's all tied up again at 44 a piece...

Comment

• This Thread reminds me of some dumbass on facebook always posting how PR is way ahead and this and that. Wonder if he's on this site his names "Yadier Correa"?

Comment

• it always makes me laugh when some people of a country of 113 million bickers with a small island country that's population is a little under 4 million.

for it's size and population, you have to give it to Puerto Rico for producing so many champions. I would say it's the best fight nation out there besides America. the fact that they've been able to hold their own in the Mexican-Puerto Rican rivalry speaks a lot on how dedicated they are to the fight game.

Love Mexican boxers for the most part but props to Puerto Rico!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    it always makes me laugh when some people of a country of 113 million bickers with a small island country that's population is a little under 4 million.

for it's size and population, you have to give it to Puerto Rico for producing so many champions. I would say it's the best fight nation out there besides America. the fact that they've been able to hold their own in the Mexican-Puerto Rican rivalry speaks a lot on how dedicated they are to the fight game.

Love Mexican boxers for the most part but props to Puerto Rico!
                    If you ask me I also give props to both, both produces great champions, but more importantly these guys come to fight! I prefer watching these Latinos go at it because they know how to entertain, say opposed from some of these boring American fighters.

Comment

• what are some up coming matches between our great rivalry that can be added to the list

Comment

Working...
                      X