Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
    SUCH NOBLE HEROES!

LMAO!

But my mate Emz is a nice, caring, understanding lad - so you leave him alone, Mr. -Lowkey-!
    lol ok Stones ill go easy on him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      lol ok Stones ill go easy on him.

TY, mate.

Comment

Emz is MIB

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Emz is MIB

Damn, you got me.

Secret exposed!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I'm sorry what? Check your head.

By the way rape is not a crime of sex, it's a crime of violence.
            Oh sdfu.

When you read a news about a girl getting raped you know exactly what happened.

Comment

Nice propaganda article, rape is neither supported or tolerated in the U.S. Military.
              You want to see the face of barbarism look at how the military of the other nations in the world comport themselves in comparison to Uncle Sam's boys.
              I know for a fact that soldiers undergo hours of counseling both group and one on one to address violence, alcoholism, and sexual assault.
              This article is just a way for the media to get some shock value.
              What I really want for Christmas is for the government to cut all foreign aid, food donations, and whatever else to the rest of the world and focus on us right here at home.
              Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 12-20-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Nice propaganda article, rape is neither supported or tolerated in the U.S. Military.
                You want to see the face of barbarism look at how the military of the other nations in the world comport themselves in comparison to Uncle Sam's boys.
                I know for a fact that soldiers undergo hours of counseling both group and one on one to address violence, alcoholism, and sexual assault.
                This article is just a way for the media to get some shock value.
                What I really want for Christmas is for the government to cut all foreign aid, food donations, and whatever else to the rest of the world and focus on us right here at home.
                Starting with all aid to Israel...

You are totally right. I have lived in many other countries and while we in the US are not always right we are still the example to follow.

Comment

BTW I bet emzz ran to join the military after he read this, lol

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    BTW I bet emzz ran to join the military after he read this, lol
                    Especially Israel but jewish lobby money runs deep in washington so it will never happen.

Comment

The military is like Prison with Freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X