Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Froch is Not The Terminator, I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post

DeGale is the only one of the two that wants the fight and wants tough fights. Groves is trying to David Haye his way to a shot at Froch whilst ducking fighters around him.
    If DeGale steps up his opposition, great; but, until that happens, it's just tripe (a la Cleverly).

And FYI, WBC rankings:

Champion Vacant.
    1 Saiko Bika
    2 Edwin Rodriguez
    3 George Groves
    4 Marco Antonio Periban
    5 James De Gale
    6 Tommy Oosthuizen
    7 Maxim Vlasov
    8 Mohammed Ali Ndiaye
    9 Nikola Sjekloca
    10 Alexander Brand

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      If DeGale steps up his opposition, great; but, until that happens, it's just tripe (a la Cleverly).
      Steps up his opposition? What, to fight Groves?

Comment

**** Degale the wanker if i was Groves i wouldn't give him a rematch let him suffer the loss for the rest of his career

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          **** Degale the wanker if i was Groves i wouldn't give him a rematch let him suffer the loss for the rest of his career
          Obviously because Groves knows he got away with a huge gift that night. He'll probably never risk getting into the ring with DeGale again.

Comment

Steps up his opposition? What, to fight Groves?
            As it stands, yes, he would be stepping up to face Groves. A man who inflicted a defeat on him and who is ranked higher by every boxing council. But again, there's no money/interest in that fight until one, or both, have a strap.

Why doesn't DeGale ask Hennessy to match him with Edwin Rodriguez? That'd be one HUGE step in up in competition.

IMO, until he dumps that trainer of his and works on his defense and shot selection, he'll reside at European level.

Comment

Obviously because Groves knows he got away with a huge gift that night. He'll probably never risk getting into the ring with DeGale again.
              It's 2-0 Groves, btw.

Comment

As it stands, yes, he would be stepping up to face Groves. A man who inflicted a defeat on him and who is ranked higher by every boxing council. But again, there's no money/interest in that fight until one, or both, have a strap.

Why doesn't DeGale ask Hennessy to match him with Edwin Rodriguez? That'd be one HUGE step in up in competition.

IMO, until he dumps that trainer of his and works on his defense and shot selection, he'll reside at European level.
                Hilarious. You'd think Groves knocked him out brutally or something. When he actually stole a 1 point gift decision. DeGale's competition on the whole has been better.

Groves has ducked a rematch with both him and Kenny Anderson and pulled out of a world title fight with Steiglitz with a Hayemaker injury.

Neither have actually surpassed each other since the first fight so they should just fight again to prove who is really ready for the big time.

It's 2-0 Groves, btw.
                In gift decisions, yes it is.

Comment

Hilarious. You'd think Groves knocked him out brutally or something. When he actually stole a 1 point gift decision. DeGale's competition on the whole has been better.

Groves has ducked a rematch with both him and Kenny Anderson and pulled out of a world title fight with Steiglitz with a Hayemaker injury.

Neither have actually surpassed each other since the first fight so they should just fight again to prove who is really ready for the big time.

In gift decisions, yes it is.
                  Change the record, will you.

Comment

Change the record, will you.
                    That's cool if you can't respond, I understand. I remember yesterday I asked you to explain why Groves would stop DeGale in a rematch and your response was laughable so I don't blame you for trying to avoid actually debates from now on.

Comment

Carl 'The Terminator' Froch kills them both.

Comment

Working...
                      X