Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What top boxers are the best role models for children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Klitschko Brothers. They show that you dont need to be an animal to be a great boxer. They both hold PhD's and always treat their opponents with respect instead of talking **** to promote the fight. Look at the way Wlad treated Samuel Peter before and after the fight. After Peter got KTFO Wlad made sure he was okay and gave him props after the fight because unlike some people who are too scared to have the balls to get into the ring with him Peter did it for the third time against the brothers despite suffering his first KO loss to Vitali. Boxers and People need to look up to the two brothers instead of people like Haye who talk trash on videos about gang raping their opponents while not having the balls or heart to get into the ring with the brothers.

Also I would say Ricky Hatton if he didnt go thru the drug scandal. He's one of my fav fighters because he never ducked anyone and also got into the ring with the best and has tons of heart, I dont get why people in the UK are so on his balls about the scandal when people like Amir Khan and David Haye are ducking people left and right and refuse to fight the best unlike Hatton who didnt care who was infront of him.

Comment

Originally posted by s5-soldier View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the greatest role model for his children.
      He obviously sets a bad example, with his woman-beating and his racist outbursts.

Comment

Vernon Forrest if they want to be real men. Hopkins and Pacquiao if they want to be hard working men that became something from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          He obviously sets a bad example, with his woman-beating and his racist outbursts.
          Sometimes you just gotta choke a *****.

Comment

ward for me. vlad was pumped with roids as a child. pacyow is a cheater, boxing, marriage, etc.

Comment

how come the op didnt put valero's name in there?

Comment

From that list, these 6:

Manny Pacquiao
                Vitali Klitschko
                Andre Ward
                JM Marquez
                Oscar De La Hoya
                Wladimir Klitschko

If it wasn't for the scandal, I would have picked Margarito. Love him or hate him, he worked extremely hard to get where he wanted to be. Early in his career he was a journeyman, after more hard work he got to be De La Hoya's sparring partner. A few years later, he gets a title. After years of anonimity, bam, he becomes a Mexican superstar.

Except for the PED suspicions Pacquiao, Vitali, and Ward are ones to look up to. Except for the pee pee drinking (lol), JMM is one to look up to. Except for the fishnets, De La Hoya is one to look up to. Except for the naked front to back photo with his brother and scared as **** style, Wlad is one to look up to.

Comment

Where's Floyd on the list? Floyd is the best role model for children.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali are nice guys in and out of the ring. Ward also comes off as about as nice of a guy as you could ever meet.

Comment

klitz bros and

Comment

Working...
                      X