Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll.. More knowledgeable? Mickey Malone or the Alts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll.. More knowledgeable? Mickey Malone or the Alts?

I'm calling these Pricks out...
    Only way I can do it.. Should I lose, I won't post anymore...
    Now is your opportunity to get rid of me... Lets roll....
    Rafa Benitez
    0.00%
    Slimey Limey
    10.53%
    Princemanspoper
    5.26%
    Mickey Malone
    84.21%

The poll is expired.

This is a no brainer.

The only people who will vote for those tards are themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      This is a no brainer.

The only people who will vote for those tards are themselves.
      I second that. I don't think I've seen any posts that even bring up anything meaningful. Just trash and trolling.

Comment

Why those Alts are not banned is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          I'm calling these Pricks out...
          Only way I can do it.. Should I lose, I won't post anymore...
          Now is your opportunity to get rid of me... Lets roll....
          Mick, Mick, Mick.....why ask such a stupid question? You are respected and liked. These other clowns? They're entertainment. aggravating, but neccassary. How much fun would this be if we didn't have the jokers to kick around? Or if we all just agreed? I would never want this board to turn into NSB, but hey, kicking a 3 legged dog with a broken tail and floppy ear isn't all that bad, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
            Why those Alts are not banned is beyond me.
            Thanks!... Time to stand up & be counted.....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Mick, Mick, Mick.....why ask such a stupid question? You are respected and liked. These other clowns? They're entertainment. aggravating, but neccassary. How much fun would this be if we didn't have the jokers to kick around? Or if we all just agreed? I would never want this board to turn into NSB, but hey, kicking a 3 legged dog with a broken tail and floppy ear isn't all that bad, is it?
              loooooool....... & necessary sometimes!
              If a dog goes to a butchers shop 2 or 3 times & doesn't get a bone, it won't go back...
              There's a few generous meat men on NSB, that's 4 sure!

Comment

Your a knowledgeable poster Mickey, I like debating boxing issues with you. Even when we disagree I like your take on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                  Your a knowledgeable poster Mickey, I like debating boxing issues with you. Even when we disagree I like your take on things.
                  Its all about being a gentleman. Make a reasonable case, most will listen. Try to shovel a bunch of crap dowm peoples throats, most will retaliate in an aggressive manner. Ain't none of us always right. But if Im willing to listen and you're not....................that makes you the 3 legged dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                    That's what it's all about!.... Too many people like to make unreasonable statements without studying the thread.. Agreed... Certain people (or person) need to be brought to book.. Hence the reason for this thread.. Once realized, a Tourettes attack will be iminent, & true colours will be revealed... Can just see Slime, panicking & trying to re shuffle his Alts with a thread like this, can't you? The poll should tell us everything about the fraudulent fool that he is....

Comment

Working...
                    X