Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeAndre_Jordan

My condolences to the Knight family.

I feel lie a moron. I thought you meant he murdered him in real life. Lol, he got murdered on the court. I google it and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I feel lie a moron. I thought you meant he murdered him in real life. Lol, he got murdered on the court. I google it and everything.
      watch ESPN every morning to avoid embarrassing moments like this one lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        I feel like a moron. I thought you meant he murdered him in real life. Lol, he got murdered on the court. I google it and everything.

all you had to do was click the video.

Comment

This made my day start out great.

Comment

A 5 dunking on a 1...not really that impressive when you consider the positions. I'd like to see him try that on Roy Hibbert

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              all you had to do was click the video.
              Lol, I thought it was a tribute video.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Is that supposed to be impressive? Brandon Knight is like a foot shorter.
                This......

Comment

The most impressive thing about the dunk is the sound when Jordan creates contacts and slams it. Much more so than jumping over Knight. Very awesome dunk.

On a side note: I'm glad he actually slammed the rim too. I hate those Blake dunks where he just throws the ball in but doesnt make any ****ing contact with the rim. What kind of dunk is that?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    The most impressive thing about the dunk is the sound when Jordan creates contacts and slams it. Much more so than jumping over Knight. Very awesome dunk.

On a side note: I'm glad he actually slammed the rim too. I hate those Blake dunks where he just throws the ball in but doesnt make any ****ing contact with the rim. What kind of dunk is that?
                    those are throws and they annoy the **** out of me. if i want to watch baseball....

Comment

Knight is getting entirely too much crap for this. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. People are acting like 1) he should have just let the dunk happen, without attempting to stop it. And 2) A guy 6'2 isn't supposed to get dunked on by a 7 foot center.

He got posterized, but he's not worse off today because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X