No announcement yet.

I need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get this off my chest

Rakhim Chakhkiev is unstoppable, you heard it here first.
    2013 is the year of The Machine! First of all he is going to inflict serious damage upon Wlodarczyk and take his WBC strap.

Then it looks like he'll head to Russia and beat the hell out of the ugliest boxer to ever lace them up who has been holding his strap hostage, he goes by the name of Dennis Lebedev.

I'm sure Marco Huck can get it too, he won't be around for the final bell to receive a gift decision.

18 months, all these guys are history as well as that useless, chinny Cuban lamppost, Hernandez.

It won't be long until Rakhim is up there with Evander Holyfield in terms of cruiserweight greatness & is operating at heavyweight and destroying anyone who dares get in his path. You talk about Golovkin etc being avoided. Rakhim is the single, most avoided man in all of boxing right now.

Price, Deontay Wildflower, none of those overgrown, plodding galoots want any.
    Fury, the great white dope will get KTFO too.

Nobody, NOBODY can beat Rakhim, he is the fighter Tyson could of been. You're all about to witness history! Laugh away, he is the future, deal with it.

What a monster.

Comment

How'd Kotlobay last the distance with him?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        How'd Kotlobay last the distance with him?

I believe he developed an injury in that fight and underwent surgery on his elbow. That & Kotlobay is more durable than he perhaps gets credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
          Rakhim Chakhkiev is unstoppable, you heard it here first.
          2013 is the year of The Machine! First of all he is going to inflict serious damage upon Wlodarczyk and take his WBC strap.

Then it looks like he'll head to Russia and beat the hell out of the ugliest boxer to ever lace them up who has been holding his strap hostage, he goes by the name of Dennis Lebedev.

I'm sure Marco Huck can get it too, he won't be around for the final bell to receive a gift decision.

18 months, all these guys are history as well as that useless, chinny Cuban lamppost, Hernandez.

It won't be long until Rakhim is up there with Evander Holyfield in terms of cruiserweight greatness & is operating at heavyweight and destroying anyone who dares get in his path. You talk about Golovkin etc being avoided. Rakhim is the single, most avoided man in all of boxing right now.

Price, Deontay Wildflower, none of those overgrown, plodding galoots want any.
          Fury, the great white dope will get KTFO too.

Nobody, NOBODY can beat Rakhim, he is the fighter Tyson could of been. You're all about to witness history! Laugh away, he is the future, deal with it.
          Rak who? What?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Rak who? What?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

The whole world will know soon enough

Comment

Ive never heard of him until now but that video has me impressed. How old is this kid and what weight does he fight in.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Ive never heard of him until now but that video has me impressed. How old is this kid and what weight does he fight in.

He is 29 & fighting at cruiserweight atm with talks of eventually going upto heavyweight. Non of the world champions want to fight him.
                He was a 2008 olympic gold medalist and took a silver in the worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Nonsense. By his age Tyson banged Robin Givens (in more ways than one), shagged a beauty queen & was the Daddy of Cell Block Four (CB4 Yo!).

Comment

Been wanting this guy to get a big fight. Hopefully he doesn't wait too long to move up to heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X