No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Was Upset With Zou Shiming's Candy Bar Treat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Was Upset With Zou Shiming's Candy Bar Treat

Veteran trainer Freddie Roach was very upset when two-time Olympic champion Zou Shiming (2-0) refused to eat a bowl of rice and instead ate a candy bar prior to stepping in the ring for Saturday's fight against Jesus Ortega at the Venetian CotaiArena in Macau, China. Roach says the candy bar affected Shiming's blood sugar level and left him tired at the end of his six round decision win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah eating a piece of candy is why got tired in 6 rounds.
    This guy is going nowhere but at least he is getting paid.

Comment

he should be upset at himself for wasting time on a fighter that sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Yeah eating a piece of candy is why got tired in 6 rounds.
        This guy is going nowhere but at least he is getting paid.
        At the rate he's getting paid, he's gunna break a billion dollars before Broner. After his second fight he's already close to breaking a mil.

Comment

hahaha that's funny. A candy bar

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            At the rate he's getting paid, he's gunna break a billion dollars before Broner. After his second fight he's already close to breaking a mil.
            True but he will get murdered soon enough. The guy is horrible I would be ashamed for him to be my best fighter of my country or whatever China is claiming he is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              True but he will get murdered soon enough. The guy is horrible I would be ashamed for him to be my best fighter of my country or whatever China is claiming he is lol
              Zou can't be murdered for now -- he's Arum's passport for China...
              Zou will be a "big star" in the country of pandas.

Comment

The shiming guy sucks.

Comment

Zou Shiming needs to hire a proper strength and conditioning coach who can help with his nutrition, stamina, and power. He is definitely a work in progess at this point of his Pro-Career.

Comment

I'm upset they didn't say what kind of candy bar I was. What kind of journalism is this. We need details.

Comment

Working...
                    X