Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope we can keep the intensity & the ball movement going.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Halftime at MSG

Knicks 59

Heat 45

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf ???

Not us !!!!!
      ..Be Afraid...Be very Afraid

Comment

• ****ing ref's won the heat that game AGAIN. It's just ridiculous how blatant fouls REFUSE to be called.

Comment

• 10 and counting !!!

Comment

• 4O Damned years !!!

http://www.nba.com/knicks/video/2013...newmov-2433303

We're due damn it !!!

Comment

10 and counting !!!

I know many folks say a win is a win, but I'm irked about how they played the last few games. Melo goes off sure, but are you comfortable with that happening game after game?

This is the third straight game that Melo goes for at least 40 and Smith gets about 15 points but no one else gets to 10...The Knicks also had under 20 assists in those games. That could be a concern

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                I know many folks say a win is a win, but I'm irked about how they played the last few games. Melo goes off sure, but are you comfortable with that happening game after game?

This is the third straight game that Melo goes for at least 40 and Smith gets about 15 points but no one else gets to 10...The Knicks also had under 20 assists in those games. That could be a concern

As long as they keep winning YES I am.

The ball movement if you've watched during this streak has been outstanding.

JR's play has been off the chart.

Felton's healthy and it's showing.

KMart has filled the void on the defensive end as well as grabbing boards.

Shooters shoot and as hot as Melo and JR have been I say keep shooting !!!

Melo grabbed 14 boards tonight and Smith added 30 points tonight.

Come on bro its the longest streak in 19 yrs.

If your a true Knicks fan enjoy it while it lasts.

And know they can compete with anyone !!!

Comment

As long as they keep winning YES I am.

The ball movement if you've watched during this streak has been outstanding.

If your a true Knicks fan enjoy it while it lasts.
                  That's just it...I'm not a Knicks fan

In the beginning of the season they were moving the ball even better, making the extra pass and finding the open guy more, especially at the 3 point line. There were games when they would score over 100 and also had over 24 assists. They were looking like the Spurs...

What I see now is what Melo and JR did in Denver...and that didn't get them far in the playoffs except for one year...

I'm looking at a potential series against the Pacers in the 2nd round...that will be a GREAT matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                    That's just it...I'm not a Knicks fan

In the beginning of the season they were moving the ball even better, making the extra pass and finding the open guy more, especially at the 3 point line. There were games when they would score over 100 and also had over 24 assists. They were looking like the Spurs...

What I see now is what Melo and JR did in Denver...and that didn't get them far in the playoffs except for one year...

I'm looking at a potential series against the Pacers in the 2nd round...that will be a GREAT matchup.

Well get use 2 being irked !!!

Melo's Denver days are long gone.

Smith is doing things that don't show up in the box score which shows he's matured.

Pacers have a good squad !!!

That said Knicks in six !!!

PS: Melo's the MVP

Comment

• It's officially "ABOUT TIME"

Report: Finally, Bernard King elected to Hall of Fame; Spencer Haywood, too.
                      Kurt Helin Apr 5, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
                      18 Comments

Getty Images
                      Bernard King, one of the great pure scorers ever to play in the NBA, has finally made it into the basketball Hall of Fame.

At least that is the report from the New York Post. Nothing is official until Monday when it all gets announced in New York but these things tend to leak out early as the players have already been called. For example, we also know Gary Payton also is expected to get the formal nod on Monday.

Spencer Haywood also has gotten in, reports Chris Tomasson at Fox Sports Florida. Haywood was one of the more graceful big men ever in the league, he is a four-time All star, plus has both an NBA championship ring and a gold medal.

King could just flat out score the basketball, averaging 22.5 points a game over a career that included four All-Star Games as well. For a few years in the mid 1980s — when Los Angeles and Boston seemed to be the center of the basketball universe — King brought Madison Square Garden the most entertaining basketball in the league

Comment

Working...
                      X