No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fires Back: Launches Bombs on Ortiz, Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fires Back: Launches Bombs on Ortiz, Oscar

Things are heating up in Las Vegas. WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has fired back at the recent allegations being made by Victor Ortiz. Last Saturday night in Las Vegas, Ortiz struck Mayweather with an intentional headbutt in the fourth round. He was penalized a point by referee Joe Cortez. To apologize, Ortiz came over to Mayweather and gave him a hug. As Ortiz pulled back from that hug, Mayweather blasted him with two punches and put him down for the count. According to Ortiz, the referee never issued a verbal order to resume fighting, and because of that Ortiz was off-guard and had his hands by his side.

After [Click Here To Read More]

MAYWEATHER STOLE MY WORDS! I noticed after I referred to it as a "two peice with a biscuit (but ortiz fell out befoe the biscuit could be delivered) - mayweather quoted me~!!! not here, but on another interview a few days after the fight he said "what? a two piece with a biscuit"?

lol seriously! hahaha.. .

but mayweather is pimping for al haymon - trying to get berto another shot and payday. . . berto would get beat down again. . . if i were ortiz, i'd get it in writing. . . . although the outcome of BOTH fights would be the same - Ortiz UD, and Mayweather late stoppage/UD.

Comment

Comment

i like the idea.

Comment

Mayweather whipped on Ortiz just like he whipped on the fishnet h*e. Mayweather isn't going to lose to any fighter. Pacquiao gets beat by PBF!!!!

Comment

And Pacquiao is going to KO Marquez easy.

Comment

"Victoria" Ortiz? really floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Mayweather whipped on Ortiz just like he whipped on the fishnet h*e. Mayweather isn't going to lose to any fighter. Pacquiao gets beat by PBF!!!!
                We know God is not neutral between them he won't let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Things are heating up in Las Vegas. WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has fired back at the recent allegations being made by Victor Ortiz. Last Saturday night in Las Vegas, Ortiz struck Mayweather with an intentional headbutt in the fourth round. He was penalized a point by referee Joe Cortez. To apologize, Ortiz came over to Mayweather and gave him a hug. As Ortiz pulled back from that hug, Mayweather blasted him with two punches and put him down for the count. According to Ortiz, the referee never issued a verbal order to resume fighting, and because of that Ortiz was off-guard and had his hands by his side.

After [Click Here To Read More]
                  hilarious,facebook so good

Comment

Floyd talks sense. Ortiz vs Berto would be a good rematch first.

Comment

Working...
                    X