No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Golovkin vs. Ishida; Lucas Brown; Katie Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Golovkin vs. Ishida; Lucas Brown; Katie Taylor

As the date of Gennady Golovkin’s title fight in Monte Carlo looms, Golden Gloves promoter Rodney Berman has issued a stark warning to the WBA and IBO middleweight champion: “Underestimate Nobuhiro Ishida at your peril.”

Unbeaten Golovkin makes his seventh title defence against the Japanese, who is considered an underdog against one of the world’s best fighters, in Monaco on March 30.

Berman’s fighters have a remarkable knack of upsetting the odds, none more impressive than Corrie Sanders who stopped heavy favourite Wladimir Klitschko in two rounds for the WBO heavyweight title 10 years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ishida gets starched.

Comment

Ishida keeps on losing and yet he still gets a title fight?????????? Pretty lame!

Comment

I'm a fan but this is a bull**** match for Golovkin.

I guess the really interesting alternatives lack the balls to fight him.

Comment

WTF, they have a 4 man tournament with guys from different divisions? How jank is that, final at a catchweight?

Golovkin versus Ishida is the headliner on the “Monte Carlo Million Dollar Super Four” tournament that features four of the world’s best super-middleweight and light-heavyweight boxers

Comment

Easy Win

Easy win for Golovkin.

Comment

I called it lmao:

The Rodriguez-Maderna and Erdei-Grachev winners are due to square off at a maximum weight of 171½ pounds (which is between the 168-pound super middleweight limit and the 175-pound light heavyweight limit) on July 13, also in Monte Carlo, in the final of the "Monaco Million Dollar Super 4."

Comment

Working...
              X