Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you favor any fighter @ 135 or 140 over Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you favor any fighter @ 135 or 140 over Broner?

AB's got the goods. If Marquez could make 140 effectively, I think that's an intriguing fight. Maybe Gamboa @ 135? I think Matthyse would be a challenge for him @ 140. Broner just continues to get better.

Lucas Matthysse would excavate his anus.

Comment

Lucas would destroy him. I think Garcia beats him too & would give Guzman & Ajose a shot.

Khan maybe, if he can avoid a tear up.

Comment

In order of how bad they would beat Broner

Miguel Vasquez
        Rios
        Mattysse
        Marquez
        Burns
        Peterson

Comment

Gamboa @ 135, Lucas, Khan, Marquez, and.........Rios.

Yes, Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Lucas Matthysse would excavate his anus.
            You might be right, Broner has superior skills to Lucas but who knows if Broner could stand up to his power @ 140? I think that's AB's biggest challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              You might be right, Broner has superior skills to Lucas but who knows if Broner could stand up to his power @ 140? I think that's AB's biggest challenge.
              Miguel Vasquez would out box Broner pretty easily

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                AB's got the goods. If Marquez could make 140 effectively, I think that's an intriguing fight. Maybe Gamboa @ 135? I think Matthyse would be a challenge for him @ 140. Broner just continues to get better.
                Broner is a guy on the rise, and as you said, getting better every fight. Would I favor anyone over him at 140? Not really. I think he can hang with the best of them. Do I think he will get some serious fights at 140 where he could get beaten? Yes Matthysse and Marquez are guys who will definitely test him and could beat him. If Broner's chin can stand up to them two, they are in for a long night and they are skilled enough to find his chin.

I think he is a fantastic fighter. He is exciting to watch and when he does fight, he is out for blood in a calculating way. Put his outside the ring antics aside and just enjoy a rising star I say. Broner vs Matthysse would be an incredible fight for the fans. It will be fireworks.

Comment

Are people really suggesting that Khan could beat Broner? LMAO

Comment

I have Lucas and Bradley beating him at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X