Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd jr cannot fight anymore without OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if floyd dont ask his opponets to undergo ost its clear as the sun that he is just using ost to avoid pacquiao........

Comment

if floyd dont ask his opponets to undergo ost its clear as the sun that he is just using ost to avoid pacquiao........

he's just waiting for pacquiao to slow down. these OT things are
      just a ploy. pacquaio's is too in his prime now for floydto handle

Comment

dude give it a rest there are other things to talk about at least let 3 days pass

Comment

I think with a Pac fight right around the corner, this topic and related are at there highest... It's to be expected..

I think Floyd has to ask for OST now for everyone, because he would look like a hypocrite on his "crusade to fairness".

Comment

Itd be hilarious to see Spadafora submit to OSTs for a month just to appease floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              I don't understand why Floyd has not got the ability anymore to fight without the use of OST

It's a weakness in him now, and i believe team Pacquiao is exploiting it by not giving him that mental security that Floyd now needs to fight.

Why 99.9 percent of fighters can fight without the use of OST but Floyd Junior cannot? Has Floyd always been this precious that he must get everything he requires before he steps into the arena of man?

What is going on with him. Discuss.
              Floyd wanted to clean the boxing sport so he needs to set a good example to all the people out there thereby he must take OST for the rest of his life.

Comment

With 1 ko in his last 6 fights, Floyd needs to stop talking about OST and start taking peds before he turns into Cory Spinks or Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Why should OST stop ANYONE from wantin' to make megabucks with Floyd "Money" Mayweather?

Real question right there.
                  #Ballgame ........

Comment

Floyd just found a better way better way to duck Pacquiao. He did duck Margarito and Cotto before without OST and went on vacation too. History repeat itself. Floyd apologist are too gullible to learn that ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Comment

Working...
                    X