No announcement yet.

the 1 hitter quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 1 hitter quitter

where is the best place to hit on the face in a bare knuckle fight. nose, chin, eye?
    I want to knock dude out with the first hit.
    has anyone knocked someone out with one hit?

if you want him pain go for the ear ore nose, if you want to knock him the **** out, go for the chin.

Comment

Go right for the chin, he can go out, sometimes when you throw in other places he can move and you can miss easier. When you are hitting in the middle, (below the nose a bit) it is hard to move. And you can catch fast.

I really don't recommend the eye, it will be hard to aim your punch there and actually hit, he will be moving.
      Last edited by Rampage*; 05-12-2005, 08:03 PM.

Comment

big street fight tomorow!

Comment

i agree

with hitting him in the chin, if you hit him good enough he should drop like a stone, good luck and let us know how it turns out

Comment

good luck man, if I want to get a guy good and have a nice chance of winning my straights are to the 'brows and hooks to the sides of the forehead. Haven't been in many street fights but I do that when I am and have never lost a fight. I broke a guy's jaw when I was 13 (really don't know how I did that) but he didn't go down right after that hook so I'm not sure about the chin shots, I don't have too much knowledge on it though.

Comment

Thats a dickheaded move.

Go for throat, nobody ever punches there and nobody guards it.
              Last edited by spinksjinx; 05-12-2005, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                Thats a dickheaded move.
                Pardon? I don't know which move in particular you're talking about and why it would be classified as that.

Comment

dont go for the throat kid. Even though you might be someone asking a question like this online, a good hit to the throat can kill someone. Easily.

Comment

throw a hook to the chin...

Comment

Working...
                    X