Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was accused of taking performance enhancing drugs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I was accused of taking performance enhancing drugs.

Last year I ran my first marathon in 5:00:31 This year I ran the same marathon in 4:19:19. The race director who is also my team group leader has been telling people that I used drugs to finish my marathon by 40 minutes from last years. This gets me made because I really busted my ass for this race. Last years I was training hard but my nutrition was poor. Should I confront her about this?

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Last year I ran my first marathon in 5:00:31 This year I ran the same marathon in 4:19:19. The race director who is also my team group leader has been telling people that I used drugs to finish my marathon by 40 minutes from last years. This gets me made because I really busted my ass for this race. Last years I was training hard but my nutrition was poor. Should I confront her about this?
    Get some peanutbutter for her to step in.

Comment

beat the $h!+ out of her ... Roid Rage style

Comment

People love to look for excuses as to why things go wrong let the ***** accuse you. If you actually busted your ass and didn't take PEDs then you should have no worry in the world for small minded people

Comment

100% clear your name.....don't let her take your great victory like they're trying to do to innocent fighters like Marquez and Margarito

Comment

You should sue her for defamation. Or you could give her a urine sample, right in the face.

Comment

Tell them you're afraid of needles, that you only abide by the commission tests, that you'll only take a test no later than 30 days before your next races or distract everyone with a jaunty tune.

Comment

You clearly are not on peds only a man with a job could afford them and since you live off of your wife then...........................

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  You should sue her for defamation. Or you could give her a urine sample, right in the face.

Lol, I like this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Definitely this.

Comment

Working...
                    X