Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightweight is the most stacked division period!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightweight is the most stacked division period!

Too many monsters to name so ill just name some monsters like alvarez, aoki, chandler, pitbull friere, josh tomsom, healy, meledez these are 55ers outside the ufc so u imagine the shark tank in the ufc

It is the best weight class IMO. I'd really like to see Melendez fight some UFC dudes...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It is the best weight class IMO. I'd really like to see Melendez fight some UFC dudes...
      Melendez is a damn idiot why would he resign with strikeforce?? It could have been him tonight winning the belt if he didnt chose to stay loyal to coker and then scott ends up selling sf to zuffa and showtime demands melendez stay in sf while nick diaz used a loophole to get in and is now ranked at an all time
      High and has surely seen his popularity soar.

Dana needs to bite the bullet and co promote with bjorn, melendez vs chandler, or possibly alvarez or the tourny winner but josh is fighting noons next and i cant really get excited about seeing either of them fighting gilbert. I kno gils had some wars with josh but i feel he proved hes the better of the two

Comment

Now that Strikeforce is under the same Umbrella as UFC, I don't see the problem with UFC sending some dudes over to challenge Melendez...

Comment

Alvarez is good but when he meets top competition, he loses.

Melendez has great team to train with, so why is he hiding over at Strikeforce? I don't wanna say he is a pussio whiteboy but come on, if he wants to build a legacy, why is he avoiding the toughest challenges in the deepest division.

he could defend the SF belt a 1000 times and who would give a ****.
          one ufc title would eclipse it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
            Alvarez is good but when he meets top competition, he loses.

Melendez has great team to train with, so why is he hiding over at Strikeforce? I don't wanna say he is a pussio whiteboy but come on, if he wants to build a legacy, why is he avoiding the toughest challenges in the deepest division.

he could defend the SF belt a 1000 times and who would give a ****.
            one ufc title would eclipse it now.
            Im pretty sure from lookin at his big a$$ nose, those black curls that brown skin and that accent that hes a latino most likely mexican with a name like meledez and a hood like tha bay.

He aint scared niether. Those skrap pack dudes are big on loyalty and scott coker made those guys minus nate the most cash they ever made to that point. So when it came time to resign both him and nick resigned with coker since hes treated them so well. Eddie alvarez is in a similar position with bjorn rebnay

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Now that Strikeforce is under the same Umbrella as UFC, I don't see the problem with UFC sending some dudes over to challenge Melendez...
              Why tha fuk would you be a ufc fighter and demote urself to strikeforce? I get what your saying but in my opinion the ufc is the top organization in the world and even if its ran by zuffa strikeforce is the b leagues. Dana just sent marquart there as a probation type of award like alright dude ill sign u to strikeforce and if u do well u can cOme back home.

Comment

Diaz vs Pettis please

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  Im pretty sure from lookin at his big a$$ nose, those black curls that brown skin and that accent that hes a latino most likely mexican with a name like meledez and a hood like tha bay.

He aint scared niether. Those skrap pack dudes are big on loyalty and scott coker made those guys minus nate the most cash they ever made to that point. So when it came time to resign both him and nick resigned with coker since hes treated them so well. Eddie alvarez is in a similar position with bjorn rebnay
                  I was just using a common london term, I don't care about his race/nationality and I definitely don't think he is scared. but this is MMA and if he wants to say he is the no1 LW he needs to be fighting top ranked LWs. Not one win over a clueless Aoki. Shields got one fight then a title shot, Diaz got one fight and a title shot [but he didn't turn up] and Overeem got one fight then a title shot. Dana is gifting these guys title shots to make them sign. Melendez could get a top fight, if he wins, title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Why tha fuk would you be a ufc fighter and demote urself to strikeforce? I get what your saying but in my opinion the ufc is the top organization in the world and even if its ran by zuffa strikeforce is the b leagues. Dana just sent marquart there as a probation type of award like alright dude ill sign u to strikeforce and if u do well u can cOme back home.
                    I'm not saying make a permanent move to SF. But some one off fights can't hurt. You get paid either way. I think another reason Gil wants to stay in Strikeforce is because Nate is climbing his way up in the UFC....

Comment

Working...
                    X