• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip to 5:00

Like a boss.

Awesome movie.

Comment

Comment

I love the look of righteous delirious fury on Fairuza Balk's face while Norton lays down teh law.

And I love the way Norton stuff's meat into the commie ****'s mouth to shut her the goddamn up.

Comment

First movie that I ever watched that I could say was 'great'.

Comment

Great movie, too bad Norton disappeared not long after this flick, he wasnt that damn diverse but he could perform when gotten the proper role..

Comment

His mother is a tart. How can she go from dad to that.

Harlot got what she deserved.

Comment

Last time I watched this movie, I smoked a couple and had to turn this **** off because it was too intense for my high ass. Masterful performance from Edward Norton. At least it wasn't the William Pierce shit that you've been trying to hawk. You're like a racist gypsy.

Comment

It would've been a truly great movie if not for the stupid way they handled Norton's character.

He was a perfect man and then they tore him down and made him into the type of liberal pussy that he would've curbstomped in the beginning.

They basically compromised the story to get the film distributed.

Like painting the Mona Lisa and then having some bum spray paint it with graffiti.

smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Last time I watched this movie, I smoked a couple and had to turn this **** off because it was too intense for my high ass. Masterful performance from Edward Norton. At least it wasn't the William Pierce shit that you've been trying to hawk. You're like a racist gypsy.
                    Pierce is a legend. Don't slander him son.

Comment

Working...
                    X