No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Promises To Check Keith Thurman's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Promises To Check Keith Thurman's Chin

Undefeated interim-welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Argentine puncher Diego "La Joya" Chaves (22-0, 18 KOs), has promised to test the chin of Keith "One Time" Thurman (20-0-1, 18 KOs) this Saturday night at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Both fighters are punchers and in the primes of their careers. Chaves, 27 years old, is not impressed by the record of Thurman, 24 years old. Chaves hopes the fight with Thurman will steal the show of the main event between Andre Berto and Jesus Soto Karas..

[Click Here To Read More]

This card is going to have several wars and I feel like this fight right here is going to be the best one of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Undefeated interim-welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Argentine puncher Diego "La Joya" Chaves (22-0, 18 KOs), has promised to test the chin of Keith "One Time" Thurman (20-0-1, 18 KOs) this Saturday night at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Both fighters are punchers and in the primes of their careers. Chaves, 27 years old, is not impressed by the record of Thurman, 24 years old. Chaves hopes the fight with Thurman will steal the show of the main event between Andre Berto and Jesus Soto Karas..

[Click Here To Read More]
      I agree this kid Thurman is a fantastic talent it would'nt surprise me to see him and Berto further down the road. I think Thurman can dominate this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Downy_tax View Post
        This card is going to have several wars and I feel like this fight right here is going to be the best one of the night.
        sorry I attcahed this to the wrong feed - this is the one.

I agree this kid Thurman is a fantastic talent it would'nt surprise me to see him and Berto further down the road. I think Thurman can dominate this division.

Comment

I'm amped for this fight. Think Thurman gonna win but I like Chaves' attitude. He gonna come to fight.

Comment

though Keith's opposition has not been the best, he's been hit solid & is a big WW should b a good bout 4 a guy that's never fought a top ten guy...I have never seen Chavez, is he the male version of Bopp? hiding out in A'tina, comes out & gts beat? Hope not as this could b a great fight & down the road open many exciting bouts 4 the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              though Keith's opposition has not been the best, he's been hit solid & is a big WW should b a good bout 4 a guy that's never fought a top ten guy...I have never seen Chavez, is he the male version of Bopp? hiding out in A'tina, comes out & gts beat? Hope not as this could b a great fight & down the road open many exciting bouts 4 the winner...
              Actually his career has moved on nicely his last 2 opponents - Zavek world champ from 2009 - 2011 with 4 successful defences and before that a decent win over Quintana who held WBO title in 2008 and recently challenged Berto for the title - so I think his career is moving in the right direction. I agree he is big for this division and in time will move up.

Comment

Thurman is a beast I hope he puts on a great performance and KO or stop Chaves

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                  sorry I attcahed this to the wrong feed - this is the one.

I wouldn't mind if Diego Chaves wins this fight as well both can become stars from this fight. Especially if Berto gets his head taken off by Soto Karass in dominant fashion.

Comment

Working...
                  X