Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo Fight Will Happen, Close To a Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo is the most over rated boxer today. he'll get exposed just like chavez, jr. there's a saying "be careful what you ask for."

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      canelo is the most over rated boxer today. he'll get exposed just like chavez, jr. there's a saying "be careful what you ask for."
      manny got exsposed december 8th. chavez got beaten as we expected.

Comment

Its a shame Canelo they have to force you to fight Strout Strout is da man warrrrrrrrrrrrr Austin

Comment

Thank you!

Daonire/Rigo
          Canelo/Trout

Floyd/Guerrero

Garcia/Judah

keep em coming.

Comment

If Trout & ginger fight, there will be no undefeated Floyd/ginger fight in september. That is pretty much why this fight is off & on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              While I agree ginger is overrated the comparo to Chavez jr/Martinez is ******ed. Martinez is seen as 1 of the best fighters in the world, there's no shame in losing to him. Trout is a relative no one in the sport & losing to him ends ginger's chances of fighting Floyd.

Comment

If Canelo truley believes he has what it takes to make it in Boxing, and beat Mayweather, then he must believe that he has what it takes to beat Trout to get to that next level.

I think Canelo does want this fight.

GBP may aswell make it, if Canelo loses to Trout then it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Thank you!

Daonire/Rigo
                  Canelo/Trout

Floyd/Guerrero

Garcia/Judah

keep em coming.

Beginning of this year started out bad, but things are finally coming together.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    If Canelo truley believes he has what it takes to make it in Boxing, and beat Mayweather, then he must believe that he has what it takes to beat Trout to get to that next level.

I think Canelo does want this fight.

GBP may aswell make it, if Canelo loses to Trout then it wasn't meant to be.
                    At this point, I think Alvarez has made it clear who he wants. If the fight somehow doesn't happen, I won't blame him for it. It will all be on Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      Don't know why people think trout is worth a crap he has done nothing at 154,he fought a past prime cotto who was nothing special to begin with and all of a sudden he is threat to may and now Canelo ***** is a joke.
                      Trout is a ****ing bum, Canelo should be fighting Carlos Molina not trout,canelo is going to whipe his a$$ with trout.
                      Canelo nor Trout have really done much at 154. Then again who really has? Who stands out at that division? Just Molina...

Comment

Working...
                      X