No announcement yet.

Amir Khan doesn't deserve a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    except you forgot the part where if he fought khan he wouldn't be with top rank. he would still be with gary shaw. when do gary shaw fighters get big ppv fights?
    He could've fought Khan with Gary Shaw and then left for Top Rank. Or he could've fought Khan at Top Rank....oh wait no actually one of the main reasons he went there was because he knew he could avoid Khan...

"I didn't go to Golden Boy cos they wanted me to fight Khan"

Bradley pwns himself and his sympathisers with his own bloody words.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      except you forgot the part where if he fought khan he wouldn't be with top rank. he would still be with gary shaw. when do gary shaw fighters get big ppv fights?
      After all the talking about fighters ducking fighters, about 90% of your content on this site, you're actually trying to argue that Tim Bradley didn't duck Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        After all the talking about fighters ducking fighters, about 90% of your content on this site, you're actually trying to argue that Tim Bradley didn't duck Khan?

Yeah I'm as shocked you are.
        Last edited by Light_Speed; 11-05-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He could've fought Khan with Gary Shaw and then left for Top Rank. Or he could've fought Khan at Top Rank....oh wait no actually one of the main reasons he went there was because he knew he could avoid Khan...

"I didn't go to Golden Boy cos they wanted me to fight Khan"

Bradley pwns himself and his sympathisers with his own bloody words.
          Don't forget the all time classic;

"If I lose to Khan, I'll be out the Pacquaio picture".

Comment

Why does Prescott have to earn a shot at Amir, as if Khan hasn't fallen enough losing his last two fights.

Comment

How is khan - Prescott the same situation as khan- Garcia?

Comment

Working...
              X