Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Morales-Garcia, Kirkland-Molina Post-Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Morales-Garcia, Kirkland-Molina Post-Fight Presser

The post-fight press conference for HBO's doubleheader. Danny Garcia (23-0, 14 KOs) captured the vacant WBC junior welterweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over four-division world champion Erik Morales (52-8, 36 KOs) on Saturday night at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas. The scores were 117-110, 116-112 and 118-109. In the co-feature, junior middleweight James Kirkland (31-1, 27 KOs) won a controversial ten round disqualification over Carlos Molina (19-5-2, 6 KOs). Ajose Olusegun, the mandatory to Danny Garcia's title, confronted him at the post-presser. Photos by Stacey Verbeek.

[Click Here To Read More]

That kid that looks like Morales with his Team Morales jacket on has to be realted to Erik. I am guessing it's his younger brother.

He looks like a badass dude. Bring on Garvia vs. Morales' team-member with the tattoo in his face

Comment

Olesegun will destroy Garcia

Comment

It's time to quit when you start looking almost as old as your own father. Morales is done. I agree, Olesegun will swarm and overwhelm Garcia. He is physically stronger, throws more punches and is way more accurate than Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
          That kid that looks like Morales with his Team Morales jacket on has to be realted to Erik. I am guessing it's his younger brother.

He looks like a badass dude. Bring on Garvia vs. Morales' team-member with the tattoo in his face
          That's his younger brother and he is a flyweight

Comment

Who the hell is that mixed guy!?! The 2nd from the left! He's always with fighters like Berto among others. Wtf?

Comment

Danny Garcia looks like a goof with that grill in his mouth as well as the other guy that has all the jewelry and grill on him. He put up a decent performance but cant take him seriously with that grill. I'd say Paulie Malinagi beats him lol.

Comment

García's father looks like a real douche,and the midget with all the bling bling who entered with him during the presentation is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                  García's father looks like a real douche,and the midget with all the bling bling who entered with him during the presentation is hilarious.
                  I think his name is jonny dang? He sells jewlery.

Comment

Bloc Party is calling out Garcia. DAYUM

Comment

Working...
                    X