Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Pacquiao, I'm The Best Fight For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Pacquiao, I'm The Best Fight For Mayweather

[Click Here To Read More]

lol who is this chump

y he ridding on pacman when he not even relentvent and chicklenfethers wuld not want to fite him anyway when he can loose to pac

Comment

Be afraid, Floyd. Be very afraid.

Your time is up.

KING KHAN's time has come upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Be afraid, Floyd. Be very afraid.

Your time is up.

KING KHAN's time has come upon us.

nah floyd outboxes him and knocks him out. Khan is good but has NO chin, Floyd will also outbox him, khan has nothing going for him

Comment

Khan is a big joke. First of all he seems too reluctant to give a rematch to prescott who knocked him out cold. He should concentrate on Marcos Maidana, Victor Ortiz, Robert (the ghost) Guerr, Timothy Bradley and many more boxers before even dreaming about Mayweather!!

Comment

It's a decent match up if Khan somehow beats somebody like Ortiz or Berto at welter (I don't see it).

I rather watch Floyd fight Martinez, Cotto/Marg winner, Canelo, or Bradley - all those are better match ups IMO, at least they won't get layed out with the first laser right hand Floyd throws.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather said that he is overrated
              Last edited by [SyrianUser]; 12-02-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Haters will hype Khan up to be the next guy to beat Floyd, sadly when all is said and done, Haters will talk **** about Khan just like they did Hatton..

Highly demanded fight now but haters will say Floyd beat another JWW and is ducking (insert name) at the end of the day....

The process will start all over again....

Comment

Why does Khan get so much attention? Yeah, he's good, but he hasn't come close to proving he's an elite. What's his biggest win? Maidana? Seriously? Just fight Bradley or the winner of Berto-Ortiz and then you can think about fighting Pac or May.

Comment

Would love this fight. Do it up in Wembley later next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X