No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Anyone Beat Him at 140?: Review, Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Anyone Beat Him at 140?: Review, Ratings Update

The time for skepticism ended last year against Marcos Maidana. The time for believing may have begun on Saturday. As WBA Jr. Welterweight titlist Amir Khan controlled, dominated, and stopped IBF titlist Zab Judah on Saturday night, there were clear signs that the superstar talent may be moving into the next phase of his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

i disagree with bradley still being ranked over khan. his win over alexander should not continue to maintain him in the rankings over amir.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      i disagree with bradley still being ranked over khan. his win over alexander should not continue to maintain him in the rankings over amir.
      I agree since Bradley beat Alexander the same Alexander who looked bad against Kotelnyk and Matthysse. Maybe Bradleys big head softened up Alexander for Matthysse.

Comment

Bradley isn't still ranked over Khan, i just checked

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
          Bradley isn't still ranked over Khan, i just checked
          Boxingscene ranks Bradley over Khan still, the Ring ranks Khan over Bradley. Read the article...

Comment

I don't think so the only one I can think of is Rios at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              We don't even know how good Rios will be at 140, he better take a tune-up at 140 first when he does decide to move up. And while Rios has a fan friendly style, he gets hit alot so I don't know how much longer he will be on top. 140-147 has alot of good fighters at it, he doesn't want to be getting hit alot by any of them.

Comment

khan doesn't need bradley. amir is headed toward a megaclash with floyd mayweather regardless of whether he and bradley meet or not. khan is the cash cow at 140 and imo has outgrown the entire division as well as bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  khan doesn't need bradley. amir is headed toward a megaclash with floyd mayweather regardless of whether he and bradley meet or not. khan is the cash cow at 140 and imo has outgrown the entire division as well as bradley.
                  If Bradley punks out, I'd like to see Khan face winner of Maidana/Guerrero before challenging Floyd. Now that I'm saying that, I can't think of an opponent for Floyd tho other then Pacquiao after he gets through Ortiz. So, Pac and Floyd should finally fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    khan smashes the premature rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X