No announcement yet.

there was something seriously wrong with shaun george tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was something seriously wrong with shaun george tonight

i have never seen something like that before..i was shocked..like what the hell happened to him..ive been tryna figure it out for awhile now

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
    i have never seen something like that before..i was shocked..like what the hell happened to him..ive been tryna figure it out for awhile now
    i was shocked to but, i think its clear the guy aint got the heart to be a great fighter.hes a good person and i respect him, but he needs to get another line of work.

Comment

Originally posted by lettdragon View Post
      i was shocked to but, i think its clear the guy aint got the heart to be a great fighter.hes a good person and i respect him, but he needs to get another line of work.
      true. you could see in his eyes he was thinking and thinking and thinking some more..i mean you could see he had talent i mean he hurt henry in the first round and henry is a guy who was never stopped and had close fights with the likes of diaconu..i personally feel george had that fight in the bank but there was something just not right with him mentally

Comment

Pretty odd that he at least didn't toss some jabs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Pretty odd that he at least didn't toss some jabs out there.
          im not someone to judge anyone. but from personel experiences of being addicted to drugs..he looks like someone who has a drug problem..u can see it in the way he fought tonight..i think hes doing coke or something

Comment

im not someone to judge anyone. but from personel experiences of being addicted to drugs..he looks like someone who has a drug problem..u can see it in the way he fought tonight..i think hes doing coke or something
            You think so? That would suck.. George is still the better fighter, imo. His tools as an athlete are more able to get him back in the picture. Henry was the same old Henry.. it was more of the fact that George was off.

I hope your drug problem is better now too, bro..

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              You think so? That would suck.. George is still the better fighter, imo. His tools as an athlete are more able to get him back in the picture. Henry was the same old Henry.. it was more of the fact that George was off.

I hope your drug problem is better now too, bro..
              yea you could definatly tell how good george was..i mean he hurt henry really bad and henry has never been stopped and had a close decision loss to diaconu..but yea ive gotten better..i used to have a bad coke problem though

Comment

I don't know about the drug thing "but alot of ppl do that stuff, so who knows", but what I think happened was in the begining of the second when he was still tagging Henry hard with those rights Henry kept comming and he panicked. He relized this dude has balls, and he, frankly doesn't have the same size pair. He got scared...and it got him KTFO!

Comment

yea you could definatly tell how good george was..i mean he hurt henry really bad and henry has never been stopped and had a close decision loss to diaconu..but yea ive gotten better..i used to have a bad coke problem though
                  George just got too content.. I don't think it was the fear of Henry taking all of his punches well, like Atlas said. I think it was more about how he felt that he could relax a little too much since the night was gonna be so easy, in his head.

Glad to hear you cleaned up though, bro. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    George just got too content.. I don't think it was the fear of Henry taking all of his punches well, like Atlas said. I think it was more about how he felt that he could relax a little too much since the night was gonna be so easy, in his head.

Glad to hear you cleaned up though, bro. Green K.
                    true atlas gets on my nerves sometimes but he makes good points. and hanks for the green and the support homie. highly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X