Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dereck Chisora Shocks Scott for KO Win in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dereck Chisora Shocks Scott for KO Win in London

Wembley Arena, Wembley, London - Heavyweight contender Dereck Chisora (16-4, 10KOs) stopped previously undefeated Malik Scott (35-1-1, 12KOs) in the sixth round of action. Scott boxed well for the first two rounds, with Chisora starting to make some noise in the third and fourth with shots to the body. In the sixth round Scott went down from a big overhand right. When he went down, Scott didn't seem to be very hurt and appeared to miscalculate the count, as he wanted to take a count of eight, but he got up as the referee counted to ten and the fight was waved off. Chisora captures the WBO's international title. [Click Here To Read More]

Horrible officiating job... Ref was terrible

Comment

Yeah this fight was a joke. Almost as if it was just a hype job for
      Chisora. The ref and Scott seem as if they practiced the ending.
      If it was real,Scott should have been highly pissed off. That one corner guy
      must not have been told to be in on it

Comment

KO of the year!!!

Comment

It was no shock to me.

Comment

That expression on the ref's face while he's counting out Scott is funny.

Comment

Whatever you think off the ref job you can't say Chisora wasn't on his way to victory, he hurt and dropped Scott and there was half the fight to go. Scott was slowing down and Chisora has a good engine, Chisora would have stopped him later.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                That expression on the ref's face while he's counting out Scott is funny.
                Yes at 8 and 9 he completely goes over the top with the facial expressions to get the ****** moving. The more i watch it, the more i think the ref thought Scott didn't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                  Yeah this fight was a joke. Almost as if it was just a hype job for
                  Chisora. The ref and Scott seem as if they practiced the ending.
                  If it was real,Scott should have been highly pissed off. That one corner guy
                  must not have been told to be in on it
                  More a case of Scott quitting, I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    More a case of Scott quitting, I reckon.
                    Went for the easy way out, same as Judah v Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X