Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Order a Second Helping of Vanes vs. Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big boys will continue to fight each other and Canelo will fight another welterweight or should I jr welterweight

Comment

The fight wasnt exciting but there was definitely some drama until Lara stepped it up and took control. Im down for a rematch.

Comment

This is going to be a hard sell. A great undercard with some other main event might do it, but on its own? Maybe on ESPN FNF. These two are no good for each other and they both actually deserve better. The only reason for a rematch of a fight that nobody wants to see, is to let Canelo off the hook again. Like I said, toss a coin and the winner gets Canelo and if Canelo wins it will be just as good as beating them both. Why does the WBC want this again, somebody tell me.

Comment

Why are people talking about selling and networks buying this? This was an undercard fight that was supposed to be on Manny vs TBA but Pac moved to December. Then it was supposed to be an undercard to Salido vs Garcia but Salido got hurt. So it was a main event by accident.

The rematch will probably be on the undercard of a big event next year.

Comment

the fight was a letdown, but they should have a rematch. throw it on an undercard or something. we'll see what happens. while the rematch will take time to happen, hopefully alvarez faces the cotto/trout winner in the meantime.

Comment

we wil see more of the same,runnin,holdng,head butting,and a boring fight between two kind of hyped fighters,canelo should figth someoe wth more talent,hopefully winner of cotto/trout,sell out the fight in two days,a lot of ppv sales while these two nobodies fight in place that holds 300 people on telemundo

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                the fight was a letdown, but they should have a rematch. throw it on an undercard or something. we'll see what happens. while the rematch will take time to happen, hopefully alvarez faces the cotto/trout winner in the meantime.
                these fighs don't belong on ppv,people pay a lot of money to watch fights and for the fans to put of with these two is not right,i think if people are expected to pay $60 we should get quality fights,not guys like these,we shouldn't have to pay for this

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  This is going to be a hard sell. A great undercard with some other main event might do it, but on its own? Maybe on ESPN FNF. These two are no good for each other and they both actually deserve better. The only reason for a rematch of a fight that nobody wants to see, is to let Canelo off the hook again. Like I said, toss a coin and the winner gets Canelo and if Canelo wins it will be just as good as beating them both. Why does the WBC want this again, somebody tell me.
                  it shouldn't be again,neither lost so they shouldn't move in the ranking,therefore i would give the number one guy the shot at canelo and if i'm not mistaken it's vanes,but i would prefer to see canelo fight cotto/trout winner first,that fight is much better than vanes fight,a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    The fight wasnt exciting but there was definitely some drama until Lara stepped it up and took control. Im down for a rematch.
                    You mean all the fouls? Or the head butt?

Comment

like the newyorker said BOARING LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X