No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Looking Past Josesito, But Wants Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Looking Past Josesito, But Wants Mayweather

WBC light-middleweight champion Saul Alvarez is desperate to secure a prestigious fight with WBA title holder Floyd Mayweather and will once again focus his attention on the American once he takes care of Josesito Lopez on September 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

Beat someone like Kirkland, and than beat Cotto, than fight Floyd.

Comment

he doesnt even deserve to mention the name. these young champions nowadays...they dont make em like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Beat someone like Kirkland, and than beat Cotto, than fight Floyd.
        I agree with this but they won't, y take the risk of losing the payday vs mayweather when u don't have 2, on cinco de Mayo 2013 it will do masive business.

Comment

Canleo is a farce im upset so many Mexicans have jumped on the wagon. Mexicans act surprised and entertained at him because of his weird looks. Even the way he claps is abnormal. Canelo is boo boo and I smell another upset. Go Josesito .I.E and a real Mexican , not the Tommy gunn of Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC light-middleweight champion Saul Alvarez is desperate to secure a prestigious fight with WBA title holder Floyd Mayweather and will once again focus his attention on the American once he takes care of Josesito Lopez on September 15.

[Click Here To Read More]
            easy fight, outsells the Mayweather-Cotto PPV buys for sure.

Comment

The biggest step up in boxing history if he fights Mayweather next?

Comment

I don't think Ryan Rhodes and a badly faded Shane Mosley are the best preparation for Mayweather, young man. It's a real shame both Williams and Ortiz pulled out because they would've provided solid tests.

Comment

Canelo needs to beat someone like Cotto first, that would be a nice crossroads type of fight, in an ideal world he could do with a year or so more of seasoning before sticking him in against real elite guys, but by then the mayeathers and cotto's might be gone so GBP may have to fast track him and throw him in the deep end.

The kid has had a lot of privelidges so far in his career, and lots of hype. But I feel he is a special fighter and will come good in the end.

Comment

Ohh don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the shot too, you little peace of $h!t.

Comment

Working...
                    X