No announcement yet.

Carlos Baldomir VS Vernon Forest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Baldomir VS Vernon Forest

If you go to Boxrec, it has them listed as fighting eachother. I have heard nothing about it, but I guess it is happening. Your thoughts?

This could be the first Mayorga fight all over again...

Edit: fighters records and the postings I was talking about.

Baldomir:http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007612
    Forrest: http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=009047
    Last edited by Slotff; 03-28-2007, 09:58 PM.

This will be a good fight a fight which the lossers carreers over and the winner get another chance, the cinderella man fight again

Comment

Vernon Forrest is so over the hill he's under it. I'd say Baldomir by 7th round stoppage.

Comment

If baldy wins who does he fight next?? Has baldy fought at Jr middle weight before ?? or is this a first time

Comment

Boxrec says that he has a good 10 or 11 fight at JM from the looks of it. I'd imagine he'd be more comfortable, as he is notorious for being rather heavy for a WW.

Wouldn't he fight the winner of PBF & DLH? I don't understand why he'd want to fight Mayweather again though (if Mayweather beats DLH), maybe he thinks he can do better if Mayweather is slower, and he isn't so drained? If he fights DLH it could be a good fight.

Comment

nah Mayweather gave baldy a boxing lesson, DLH is renowned for his boxing skill.... Baldy won't stand a chance agaist Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
              nah Mayweather gave baldy a boxing lesson, DLH is renowned for his boxing skill.... Baldy won't stand a chance agaist Hoya
              I do remember a Baldomir quote from months ago when he said "I would like a shot at Oscar de la Hoya. It would be a good fight because I would win."

Though I don't know how the fight would play out, I think it would be entertaining and would like to see it if Carlos gets past Forrest. If he de la Hoya were to beat Baldy he would probably be one of of the few men who could stop him.

Comment

Baldozar and Forest are washed. Baldozar in 8

Comment

Yeah I agree it will be a repeat of Gatti Baldy

Comment

www.******************.com/articles.php?id=1063

Hmm, on the down side we won't get to see Baldomir ruin the life of Vernon Forrest, but on the bright side we are one step closer to never seeing Vernon Forrest again.

Comment

Working...
                    X